* Go [[Awesome/TheAlvinShow here]].
!!For ''WesternAnimation/AlvinAndTheChipmunks''/''The Chipmunks'':
* How about the Berlin Wall song? [[spoiler:Even if it is just a dream.]]
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DgZ_D0ymas All three songs]] from ''Alvin and the Chipmunks Meet the Wolfman''. In fact, the movie itself is pretty awesome.
* Go [[Awesome/TheChipmunkAdventure here]].
!!For the Live Action Film/AlvinAndTheChipmunks:
* Say what you will about the live-action movies, but the ''a capella'' versions the Chipmunks sing of ''[[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wym7PwCPtAc Bad Day]]'' and ''[[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jo5reKpKIuU Funky Town]]'' are pretty damn awesome.
* When Dave steals the muffins after being rejected
!!For ''The Squeakquel'':
* In the second movie, Alvin and Simon going completely PapaWolf on the [[JerkJock bullies]] that're picking on Theodore.
* Ian Hawke's HeelFaceTurn: He spends most of the movie helping Dave find the Chipmunks. In a way, does re-kindle his relationship with Dave as they rescue The Chipmunks. He even convinces [[spoiler: Zoe]] to save Dave from falling off a fallen log with a big HeelFaceTurn speech.
-->'''Ian''': It's tempting to blame Dave. I know. I've been there. I wish I could take back all those years I spent plotting my revenge. All that time and energy wasted. All those pizzas I had delivered to his house wasted.
-->'''Dave''': Ian, that was you?
-->'''Ian''': Not now, Dave! Alright? You can let Dave fall to his death, and I could go back to the raft with the Chipmunks, become their manager again, and make tons of money, so really I'm good either way. But let me tell you something: Hate, anger, regret. Those aren't just members of a girl-group I once signed. They're what consumed me. And they're consuming ''you''. It's not to late to do the right thing...Or again. I'm good either way. So I don't wanna sway you.
-->'''Alvin''': (''sprinting in'') What're you guys doing?! Help me! [[CrowningMomentOfHeartwarming Help me save my dad!]]
** [[spoiler: Zoe then does her own HeelFaceTurn]] and helps Dave & Ian & The Chipmunks escape the island as the volcano explodes.
** In the end, Thanks to [[spoiler: Zoe]], as a result, Ian [[spoiler: gets his fame and wealth back]] because this time, he used the ''right'' method to deserve it.
!!For ''Road Chip'':
* Theodore [[spoiler: pushing Miles outta the way of a oncoming truck]].
* The Uptown Munk Number.
* The Chipmunks and Chipettes' tribute to Dave by singing "Home (You Are My)", also a CrowningMomentOfHeartwarming, when ''Alvin'' shouts "I love you, Dad!"
* Someone took the original covers and slowed them down so the vocals are at standard speed, resulting in sludge-y, intense instrumentation and slow, near-depressed pop-style vocals. [[BetterThanItSounds It's better than it sounds.]] It's been christened "Sludgepop", and consensus is that it's [[CrowningMusicOfAwesome awesome.]]