* Petulia, for coming to check on Tiffany ''even though'' she thinks Tiffany was attacked by a horrible monster, ''which may still be there''.
* Later, when Petulia tells Annagramma to shut up and stop interrupting her.
* "Worried though he was, and he was worried to his boots, Rob Anybody grinned. If there's one thing a Feegle likes, it's knowing that wherever you strike you're going to hit an enemy." So he ''charges''. In italics.
* Also, in the same vein as [[Webcomic/GirlGenius Jagers]] being [[http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/comic.php?date=20100604 sottle]], Rob Anybody Feegle comprehending the list that the feegles find inside Tiffany's mind.
* Awf'ly Wee Billy Bigchin's BadassBoast when telling the Feegles to quit fooling around:
-->"Any man here want tae fight? Then fight me! Aye, fight me! An' I swear by the harp o' bones I'll tak' him tae the deeps o' the sea an' then kick him tae the craters o' the moon an' see him ride tae the Pit o' Heel itself on a saddle made o' hedgehogs! I tell ye, my rage is the strength of the storm that tears mountains intae sand! Who among ye will stand agin me?"\\
Big Yan, who was almost three times the size of Awf'ly Wee Billy, cowered back as the little gonnagle stood in front of him. Not a Feegle would have raised a hand at that moment, for fear of his life.
* Miss Level is deeply impressed with Tiffany's description of how Granny Aching helped people - "She made them help each other. She made them help themselves."
* Granny Weatherwax helping Miss Level, [[spoiler: who had lost her second body to the hiver-possessed Tiffany, learn to consciously use her "phantom body" to pick things up.]] "Get past 'I can't', Miss Level."
* When all the other witches are too terrified of Granny Weatherwax to do anything at the Witch Trial, knowing they will be upstaged, [[ShrinkingViolet Petulia]] of all people breaks the silence by offering to go next. The show goes on as planned and she even wins, breaking Granny's flawless streak.