And The Fandom Rejoiced: Ratchet & Clank
- After the whole misstep of seemingly forgetting Angela's existence (to make the premise for Tools work), she was finally mentioned to be a lombax in a space radio conversation in A Crack in Time. Those crazy about canon definitely rejoiced.
- Ratchet and Clank getting to be in a movie!? Awesome! And it gets better; it'll be an adaption of the first game, but with a story expansion.
- And the Galactic Rangers are confirmed to appear! More awesome!
- And based off the first trailer, it's maintaining the cast of the games rather replacing them with big names! Plus, since James Arnold Taylor wasn't cast in the role until the second game, there's now a version of the original game's story with Ratchet's voice actor from the rest of the series!
- Ratchet and Clank 1 is coming to PS4 and it's not an updated re-release. It's a new game that fits the movie into total canon. You read that right!
- While greatly redesigned, Dr. Nefarious will be featured in the movie.
- Into The Nexus. It's a classic Ratchet and Clank game, with no extreme gimmicks like All 4 One and Full Frontal Assault. Not to mention that it's being released for only 30 dollars.