- Page: 1
Part 1: Oh, Boy, Here We Go!
(in the fluffy cloud heaven, Sean, the Sentinel Knight, and the Phantom Ranger are all gathered. The second guardian uses the first’s morpher to speak to the group) Sentinel Knight: We’ve detected strange signals in a place called Unicornicopia. We’ve done some research, and it’s where winged unicorns live. Phantom Ranger: You don’t think that Mykan’s gathering his forces there? Sean: Oh, God, yes. He did state that the battle’s inevitable. To be honest? Whoever he gets, I don’t think there needs to be any worry whatsoever. Phantom Ranger: Even the most powerful ones don’t scare you? Admittedly, they also sound… Sean: Like jokes? They’re fucking glorified Alicorns. No more, no less. Besides, we’ve faced worse things. Phantom Ranger: That’s true. But considering what this Mykan is, we may be facing something a lot tougher than Radiguet’s forces. Also, Alicorns? (Sean pauses) Rika (through the communicator): Sean, have you been watching My Little Pony Friendship is Magic? (Sean then blinks) Sean: Anyway…what we’ll need to do is to go to Unicornicopia and find out what’s going on. Hopefully it’ll put an end to this nightmare. I will say this: the place has huge sources of magic, and let’s just say that you guys will be…changed. Tori, you and some of the other All-Stars will stay, monitoring us. I’ll join you guys as soon as I can. Rika: Okay, see you then! (the communication ends, and Sentinel Knight looks at the universe) Sentinel Knight: Ever since Mykan’s gone, we’ve had a decrease in chaos. Once everyone leaves, Sean, you can go. (Sean nods, and he prepares to leave…using the Delusion Powers, he shapeshifts into his Alicorn form. He gains his cutie mark on a flank, which is the Roman numeral “XX”.) Sean: Yes, I know I’m not better at the “Alicorn” thing. Wish me luck…it may either be a simple chat or a hellish battlefield. I hope to God it won’t be the latter. Phantom Ranger: Good luck. —— (in Unicornicopia…) (Rika, Xander, Mako, Christopher, and Dan wake up. The liveblogger and the Legendary Green Mystic Ranger are unicorns, for their expertise in magic. Mako’s a pegasus, because of the air and wind. Dan and Christopher are Earth Ponies, and—with the exception of Rika—are easily identified because Color-Coded For Your Convenience.) (And for the hell of it, Xander’s cutie mark is a Minotaur head, Mako’s cutie mark is the mojikara for “Wind”, Christopher’s cutie mark is the Space symbol◊, Dan’s cutie mark is a silver wolf symbol similar to his morphed form’s insignia, and Rika’s cutie mark is…a pencil.) Rika: Ugh…so this is Unicornicopia? (she finds it hard to stand on two feet, and so, she walks on all fours) Okay, this is too weird… Dan: Well, it is to be expected. Mako: Ah! We all look…too cute! Xander: Wait, really? Nice! Dan: Mate, you’re a pony. Okay, unicorn, but still. Xander: Wait, what?! Christopher: … (he stares at his reflection) Oh, my God, what the hell? Is this what the world always does? (then Sean appears, trying to get used to the fact that he now has wings) Sean: Yes. Also…let’s say that this place has quite the history. Rika: Oh, I know what you’re talking about…(pulls out her MP3 with her mouth) That just so happens to be my next subject! (everypony groans, except for Sean, who just watches) Christopher: Rika. Have you ever considered liveblogging anything positive? Rika: Well, kinda. And let’s face it, reading this story may help us in figuring out this place. Yes, it is written by Dakari-King Mykan. Yes, it’s a hate fic. But it’s nothing like you’ve seen before. So before we go inside, from the batshit insane mind that brought you so many liveblogs comes…My Little Unicorn: Magic is Believing. (Rika taps the link by using her hoof) Prologue: Legend of the Unicorns We begin with the establising series moment in the form of Mykan’s note.
- "FIM is a BIG MISTAKE to me… its horrible… so I guess an alternate universe is in order!"
- "Far off in a distant dimension is the magical kingdom of Unicornicopia—home to many winged unicorns of different sizes and colors."
- "All were under the watchful eye of their grand ruler; the legendary tri-horned alicorn"
- "(A)nd he was known as that because, unlike any other unicorn, he had three horns instead of one. All, of which, were golden."
- "Each and every unicorn, though gifted with certain forms of magic and power, did not always rely so heavily on magic to solve all their problems and get through life, for they knew that the real magic came from the magic of believing!"
- "But then, evil forces to attack the kingdom, led by a powerful and evil sorcerer from another dimension who sought to obtain all the magic he could find, and rule all worlds and all dimensions with darkness and chaos."
- "(B)ut when all hope seemed lost, The Grand Ruler leapt into action to defend his kingdom and subjects, and using the power of his golden horn, he unleashed the mighty magic of the uniforce…!"
- "Despite calls for his death, The Grand Ruler, whom many feared too kind, merely banished the fallen sorcerer to the Dimension of Darkness as fitting punishment for his treachery."
- "They have already been told of your coming"
- "I repeat, this is a whole new universe, so forget about FIM and anything you learned from that… that… PLACE!Things are going to be different around here."
AUTHOR’S NOTE: As usual, no celebrities were harmed in the making of this arc. Plus, I don’t know if a certain All-Star depicted in here even watches MLP:FiM, so I do apologize for taking creative liberties here.
After this, you should review Escape. It's pretty bad.
How bad are we talking about?
Well, it starts out as "An evil villian kidnaps two trainers and turns them into Pokemon", but then it takes a turn for the bizarre. Oh, and the hero gets shot in the head and survives somehow.
And after that, you could review this work, which I read and found that it's actually worse than Escape.
Or you could pick one to review, it doesn't matter.
Well, I do have an entire backlog of other liveblogs I plan to do, and I'm still debating to bring Cyborg Davis to TVT or not, since it deals with a pretty heavy storyline (the Mykan arc, not Cyborg Davis), so...I may add Pokemon Transformation Chronicles as one of the liveblogs as something I can do after the Mykan arc.
That sounds good.
Be warned though, chapters 12, 14, 17, 25, and 30 are especially bad.
Well, this is gonna suck...
- Page: 1