Deep in the Realms of Romance! Let's Play Awakening!
- Page: 1
A Brief Introduction
- Q. Why are you starting up yet another Liveblog? There's still six that you haven't finished, for cryin' out loud! SIX!
- A. Well, I'm really excited about this game. I've loved the series ever since playing Blazing Sword (AKA the first Fire Emblem translated and brought to North America). Heck, even before getting my hands on that game, Marth was my best character in Melee. Anyways, I'm really glad that I finally have a (digital) copy, and I wanted to share some of my experiences with my fellow Tropers. As for those other Liveblogs, I promise to go back to them eventually. Just remember that I'm playing these games because I enjoy them, and if I reach a really difficult part, I'd rather leave the game for a bit and calm down than drive myself crazy for the sake of a few fans.
- Q. ...Well, we can't force you to do something you don't want to. So, will this be a blind run?
- A. No, it will not. I'm fully aware about all the possible recruitable characters, including those that have yet to be released through the Spotpass feature, as well as the entirety of the plot. I will not mention major twists until they occur, however, and I would appreciate it if my commentators did the same.
- Q. Will there be viewer participation?
- A. Yes, but not to the point that it cripples the project as a whole. As with my "3rd Phantom" liveblog, I've already taken some time to enjoy the game, and I want this play through to reflect the interests of the fans reading it. There are going to be some big decisions that your input can effect, such as what Support Pairings should I aim for, and if I should save certain Paralogues (side quests) for later or do them immediately. However, if I get the urge to update and there hasn't been a single suggestion for the upcoming battles, I'll take matters into my own hands.
- Q. Final question for now...where does 'realms of romance' come from?
- A. It's something Kanji Tatsumi says in Persona 4 Arena. I thought it would be a good idea to use for the title, considering that a major part of the game is building supports between characters and having them marry each other, and that the Outrealm Gate is where you can access DLC.
Deep in the relems of...where have I -ding- Persona 4 Arena! I like you already. (Before I read the explination) Part of me wants male because siblings are cool. But the other part of me goes crazed with glee when thinking of that villian based off of the Protagonist and thinking it's pretty cool. So...male for the siblings. Also, this is a liveblog I was hoping for. I want to focus on the Persona series but this was a game I wanted to try.
I honestly prefer female, just cause. And I will watch this liveblog with much glee! Good luck.
I can switch my vote to female.
- Page: 1