A show has an onomatopoeia or a sound effect written in the title.
- In Britain in the 1970s there were anthology comics called Wham, Smash and Pow, in which IIRC reprinted Marvel Comics material.
- The boss theme for the video game Skullmonkeys is simply titled "Eeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!"
- Aaahh!!! Real Monsters
- Eek! The Cat, in which the sound effect is also the main character's name.
- Kablam!, the Nickelodeon show.
- UPA cartoon Rooty Toot Toot
- The writers of The Simpsons include the "D'oh!" that is Homer's Catchphrase in several of their episode titles, but since it was originally written as "(Annoyed Grunt)" (Dan Castelanetta ad-libbed the famous noise), as a Running Gag, it is always written that way, leading to titles like "E-I-E-I-(Annoyed Grunt)", "G.I. (Annoyed Grunt)", and even "Simpsoncalifragilisticexpiala(Annoyed Grunt)cious"