Created By: SeikaiJanuary 2, 2010
A Moe Moe, cutesy way of showing romantic Ship Tease fanservice for a couple. Seen It A Million Times. Examples:
- Kyon and Mikuru in Bamboo Leaf Rhapsody.
- In the manga Living Game, there is a sequence where Izumi faints in a public bath and Fuwa sweet piggybacks her back to her place.
- Similar sequence at the beginning of Happy World, another Moe Moe manga.
- I seem to recall this in The Karate Kid but I could be mistaken.
- Ed gives one to Winry in Fullmetal Alchemist (and then promptly drops her on her butt when she decides to reveal she broke open his watch.)
- In Ranma 1/2, early on, Ranma gets one from Akane in one of their "sweet" moments. Because he claims that it's too embarrassing to receive one from a girl, Akane sprays him with cold water from a hose, telling him that that should make it alright now, since they're both girls.
- In D Grayman, Allen receives one from Link, when he's alone and hurt. Yeah. And then he received one from Mana when he was young.
- This Drowtales:Moonless Age issue?
Hello, Unkown Troper. You'll need to get known to lend a hand here.
Three days must pass before this YKTTW is Launchworthy or Discardable