Hand Stab YKTTW Discussion
Someone stabs someone else with their hand, fingers straight out forward, usually to the chest.
A specific subtrope of Impaled with Extreme Prejudice. What better way to show that someone's a total badass than being able to run their foes through with their bare hands? Bonus points if the guy doing it DOESN'T have claws. Needs a Better Name Examples:
- Weiss does this to Nero in Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus after his resurrection.
- Albert Wesker from Resident Evil is a big fan of this move.
- This is how Agent Smith from The Matrix infects his victims and turns them into copies of himself.
- From Naruto: It's pushing it, but Kakashi and Sasuke's basic Lightning Blade could be called this, especially notable when Kakashi first uses it against Haku.
- One of the Banshee's One-Hit Kill attacks in Mass Effect 3 involves them grabbing you and ramming their hand through your chest.
- Beelzemon kills Leomon this way in Digimon Tamers.
- Starscream kills Cliffjumper this way in Transformers Prime.