A hired gun who never stops until the job is done. Ever. Even if it should have been given up.
- "No one cancels a contract with me. Once I take a job I always finish it. No matter what."
- This is one of the motivations behind the Teen Titans' enemy Deathstroke, though there are several personal reasons for this as well - mutual loathing, the occasional master plan that goes beyond hired killing, complex family issues...
- Captain Cold as he appears in the Series/The Flash television series is portrayed this way, and provides the page quote. He even continued to hunt his target after killing his employer for refusing to pay him, simply because he felt honor-bound to do so.
- The Ghost is portrayed this way in Iron Man: Armored Adventures: when he is hired to do something, he never stops until either the job is done or someone gives him a better offer. No matter how many times it takes. The heroes ultimately have to pay him off to get rid of him.
- Combustion Man is shown to be this in Avatar: The Last Airbender, though he falls squarely in the It's Personal camp. After being defeated by the Gaang so many times, he is ultimately so hell-bent on killing them that when Zuko tries to tell him that the job is null and void he tries to kill him as well.
Hello, Unknown Troper. You'll need to get known to lend a hand here.
Three days must pass before this YKTTW is Launchworthy or Discardable