Among a selection of character, you may identified one of them as the powerful, yet slow Mighty Glacier, bullet-like, yet vulnerable Paper Ram or the quick yet powerless Fragile Speedster. Or maybe the character is the all-attack, no-defence Glass Cannon or its opposite counterpart, the Stone Wall, while having a confusion on how speed is applied to them. Or maybe he is the Jack-of-All-Stats, its better counterpart Lightning Bruiser or its worse, Master of None. All of the above have one thing in common, they are compared based on three factors:
- Attack: How much damage can your character dish out?
- Defense: How much damage can your character take?
- Speed: How quickly can your character dish out his, her or its damage?
- Fragile Speedster, having high Speed in turn for low Attack and Defence
- Glass Cannon, having high Attack and low Defence. Speed is usually not factored in though.
- Jack-of-All-Stats, where a character is described to be balanced in all three (or more) stats, being neither the best nor worse in any of them.
- Lightning Bruiser, where a character is specified to have higher Attack, Defence and Speed, in one way or the other. Other stats related to neither of the trio are not accounted.
- Mighty Glacier, having high Attack and Defence in turn for low Speed.
- Paper Ram which haves high Attack and Speed, but low Defense.
- Stone Wall, having high Defence and low Attack. Depending on the style, Speed may be low as well.
Hello, Unknown Troper. You'll need to get known to lend a hand here.