A character that seems to enjoy baths & showers a lot and is often shown bathing more frequently than any of the other characters. Like a Neat Freak, they are usually the first to mention the need to bathe when they are filthy. In order to qualify for this trope the character must be shown to love bathing, been shown bathing a lot or have some sort of iconic bathing scene.
Anime & Manga:
- most of the characters of Ranma 1/2 qualify since most of them have a curse that involves them having to take hot baths for them to restore themselves to their original form.
- Kagome Higurashi in Inuyasha always has to resort to skinny dipping in lakes and hot springs while she is in the feudal era and is usually seen having a hot bath every time she comes back to the modern age.
- Rushuna Tendo from Grenadier is shown to have a weakness of loving baths and is seen bathing in almost every episode.
- Colonel Felme of Zoids Genesis loves having bubble baths so much that she has conversations with some of the male characters while she is seen relaxing in them and shows no discomfort of them seeing her.
- One Piece has quite a few. Nami for one since she has the most bathing scenes and a few of them being memorable. Boa Hancock has a significant bath scene and the Honey Queen from the second One Piece film was first introduced bathing in a giant bath on the top of her ship.
- Bulma from the Dragon Ball series enjoys taking bubble baths and has a very popular shower scene in the sixth episode.
- Doronjo the villainess of Yatterman is often seen taking baths and showers on many occasions even in the live action film.
- Blair's most memorable scene in Soul Eater was her bubble bath in the first episode.
- Honey Kisaragi of Cutey Honey is seen having bubble baths in the opening credits to the original series and New Cutey Honey. In the second book of the manga she has a total of four bath scenes in that one volume.
- Zatanna is shown to enjoy baths a lot.
- Umeko (Dekapink) of Dekaranger has lots of bubble baths throughout the series.
- In Final Fantasy VII there is a house in the town Costa del sol where a lady is taking a bath. She is in their for the entire game.
- Capcom officially listed bathing as one of Rose's interests in the Street Fighter series. She is shown having a bath in her ending in Street Fighter Alpha 2. She is also seen having a bubble bath in the Capcom Gals Anthology manga and mentions that she would like a bubble bath in one of her winning quotes in Super Street Fighter IV.
- The ghost Petunia in Luigi's Mansion is one even though she is not a beauty.