I can assume any form I wish.
Any form you wish.Basically, a Master of Illusion or character with Voluntary Shapeshifting who gets their amorous advances rejected will simply change their appearance until they hit paydirt. Because this is usually done while the seducee is looking, it tends to break any kind of cover or illusion that they're normal. In fact, the act of shape shifting before the seducee may well turn them off. If not, then the Shape Shifter will likely do the shape changing equivalent of a foot-in-mouth by taking on a form that really turns them off. If the seducee is okay with this, they may actually suggest forms or combinations for the shapeshifter to take. Kinky forms. Compare You Sexy Beast. See also Power Perversion Potential.
-- The Beast, Krull
Examples:Anime and Manga Film
- Meet the Spartans has a scene where the Mystique Expy seduces a character... and he asks her to get fatter.
- Mystique in X-Men 2 and X-Men: First Class, which didn't really work for her either time until Magneto in First Class told her he preferred her without the shapeshifted appearance.
- In A Night in the Lonesome October, the Thing In The Circle tries this on the protagonist-narrator in an attempt to get free of the Circle that imprisons it. It never quite succeeds in making him forget what it really is, and all it gets for its trouble is a series of deadpan snarker demurrals.
- Iris in the first Xanth novel does this. She never hid her capacity for Magician-level illusions (although the more deceptive particulars are another matter), and, this being a Xanth novel, where every able-bodied male is horny as hell, it very nearly works.
- (It's been a while since I saw it, please confirm) The illusionist in "Heroes" tries this on Sylar in season 2 to get him to obey the company. It doesn't work.
Hello, Unknown Troper. You'll need to get known to lend a hand here.