Up for Grabs Do We Have This One?
? There is a related trope with an enemy slowly rising behind the hero but I can't remember the name.
Some people are just to big to be stealthy. While a Barbarian Hero
might still conceivably sneak up on someone, these guys go further. If the setting is comical, they will tiptoe behind their prey. Otherwise, they will enter the scene in a fittingly dramatic fashion, possibly as a Deadly Guest
- The Trope Namer is a mecha ninja from the Munchkin Fu card game.
- In the ork ending cutscene of Dawn of War 2 Retribution Captain Blutflagg manages to sneak up on an inquisitor, despite being about a size of a dreadnought. Spookoms might also qualify, being an ork stealth expert (he is an ork boss and so about 8 feet tall and over 4 feet wide.)
- the mad scientist's monster in Bugs Bunny cartoons.
- One trailer for a game placed in world war 2 (does anyone remember the name?) features a German unit sneaking upon the Russians... complete with a tiger tank.
- Dungeons & Dragons 3rd ed bestiary depicts a gold dragon sneaking behind some orcs - possibly justified by magic.
- This might be applicable for the playable characters in the Assasin's Creed serie. Ezio for example wears a complete rennaissance outfit and can be equipped with a metal cestus, a hidden blade, a hidden gun, a sword, a short blade, throwing knives and smoke bombs. Yet all these cluttering metal things do not keep him from swinging around buildings and being silent. Judging on how he can walk through a city without being noticed it doesn't make him look suspicious either.