will have naked bodies;
Friendship naked personalities. "
Above before friendship thye can barely talk. Below when the magic of friendship unfolds
So you happen to know this character this charcter maybe he/she acts stoic
, happy and positive
} etc .
That is until they eran their friendship and their trust. Turns out that ther behavior was simply a facade and thanks to The Power of Friendship
they feel comfortable being their true selves with their loved ones.
For instance aLibby
that is initially believed to be a Jerk is revealed to be Jerk with a Heart of Gold
that only acted meand and snobbish inorder to be accepted.
To qualify, the difference needs to be either particularly dramatic and/or commented on in story and relevant to the plot or characterization.
Manga and anime
Live Action Tv
- In Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Mami reveals her emotionally fragile side when she and Madoka become friends.
- Negi from Mahou Sensei Negima!. He acts very mature, stoic and formal around his students, but around his friends like Anya and Kotaro, he is more informal and childish.
- In one episode of Friends Monica gets introduced to Work!Chandler, who is a quite different person than regular Chandler.
- We always called this character "The Eddie Haskell" growing up. Y'know...The kid who was a troublemaking Jerkass when the parents weren't around, but as soon as the adults showed up, it was all, "Why, hello there, Mr. Cleaver! Mrs. Cleaver! My, what a lovely day we're having!"
- My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic. Fluttershy could barely say her name before being friends with twilight. when they became friends , she acted more confident with her.She even has showed a more assertive side of herself when she is with friends.