Forceful Kiss YKTTW Discussion
oblivious to your love for him/her. I mean, what do you gotta do? Shout out at the top of your lungs so that all the world can hear, "I LOVE...(Insert Name Here) SO MUCH!" or something? No, that won't work...it would definitely not go over well. So what's the next "best" thing that you can come up with? Why, grab him/her, pull them close to you and plant a big wet one right on those lips that you've been dying to kiss for so long! And of course, you may not think about what possible consequences that your actions could bring you, since you are just too damn excited at being able to be so close to (Insert Name Here). Note, engaging in this trope means that you may be a bit overly confident in your attempts to "woo" someone, you may have no idea how to actually do the whole romance thing, or you just couldn't help yourself, and you simply had to get your feelings across somehow. Sometimes overlaps with "Shut Up" Kiss. It may also happen to a person who is the victim in a I Have You Now, My Pretty moment. Examples: Anime/MangaYou are getting increasingly frustrated. (Insert Name Here) is ignoring your affections for him/her, even though you're making it oh so blatantly obvious. And you love him/her so much, so much that you can't stand it, that you wish he/she would stop ignoring you, and stop being so
- Louise plants a kiss on Saito for their Master-Familiar contract in the first episode of Zero no Tsukaima.
- To keep Riku quiet so he won't be discovered Dark surprises her with a sudden kiss in an episode of D.N.Angel.
- Not quite forceful, but Akito still manages to steal an unexpected kiss from Sana in Kodomo no Omocha. Her reaction was...well...animated.
- Girls Bravo: The Fukuyama siblings are quite fond of using this trope.
- Soubi to Ritsuka in an episode of Loveless.
- Done by Koizumi to Otani in Lovely Complex.
- In Mahou Sensei Negima!, since a kiss on Negi is required for a Pactio and Haruna really wanted the Artifact that comes with the Pactio, she does this on Negi. Twice.
- Akito in Air Gear suddenly gave Ikki a kiss on the mouth once.
- Ichigo from Tokyo Mew Mew has this happen to her...by a cat.
- Prince Diamond attempts to do this to Sailor Moon twice.
- In Mirai Nikki Yuno does this to Yukiteru immediately after she finally meets him. (She's his stalker)
- Momo from Peach Girl has this happen to her by Kairi's brother Ryo. She manages to fight him off, before he can take it further, though. This is also Sae's favorite seduction tactic.
- Naruto received this in a form of a Kiss of Death (a kiss that sucks chakra out of your system) in a Filler episode by a female villain.
- Happened a few times in Marmalade Boy. One specific scene is when Yuu was crossdressing as a girl for a job, and Suzu comes up, grabs him, and suddenly kisses him.
- Ranma's admirers, namely Kodachi and Shampoo, have attempted to do this on occasion. Most notably, when Shampoo suddenly kissed him after meeting up with him again at Akane's house.
- Haley tried to do it in Order Of The Stick. Unfortunately, she couldn't.
- In RPG World, Diane does this to Hero, simply because Hero wasn't exactly the brightest bulb in the box when it came to emotional stuff.
- Dora does this to Marten in ''Questionable Content''.
- Jacob does this to Bella twice in Twilight, the second time with a little more calculation.
- In Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End, Elizabeth is taken to Captain Sao Feng's chambers where they talk for a bit before he plants a violent kiss on her. (an explosion soon nterrupts him)
- In Oz, Ryan becomes Dr. Nathan's Stalker with a Crush after she helps him through his battle with breast cancer, and in one instance, forcibly kisses her, among other things.
- Keller does this to Beecher twice. Once after knocking him out and handcuffing him to a chair, the other right before killing himself in such a way to make Beecher look guilty.
- Claire Howell does this to any guy that captures her predatory interest.
- Gordon Brittas (played by Chris Barrie), the titular character from the British comedy series The Brittas Empire, daydreams about deputy manager Laura and himself; the fantasy sequence starts with him being entirely oblivious to her desperately trying to tell him how much she loves him. Finally she gets fed up with this and starts kissing him passionately. Just then, Brittas is jolted out of his daydream when the door opens and the real Laura comes in.
- Attempted unsuccessfully at the end of Prince of Persia: Sands of Time.
- Tira's Critical Finish in Soul Calibur IV is basically this, except it KILLS YOU.
- Ed Eddn Eddy frequently endured this at the hands of the Kanker Sisters.
- Pepe Le Pew is not at all shy about doing this to any animal, be they male or female, so long as they have black fur with a white stripe down their back.
- Ditto with Fifi Le Fume in Tiny Toon Adventures.
- Hey Arnold!: Helga does this to Arnold in The Movie.
- In the actual show, Lulu, a lookalike of Lila, attempts to do this to Arnold once. And fails.