Laxative Prank YKTTW Discussion
Someone gives a person laxatives so they will suffer a Potty Emergency.
"It's amazing how easy it is to tamper with baked goods! (holds up laxative, then starts singing) Fast acting... for strong, reliable relief! Sucker!"(Up for Grabs. Please, just take this page. I just want to make a starting point for it. Also, Needs a Better Description IMO. Also, Rolling Updates) Sometimes people want revenge on someone or to cheat in a contest. One thing they do is just put laxatives in their drink or food. Why laxatives? Because ideally one of two things will happen:
--Heather, Total Drama Island
- They will suffer a Potty Emergency and forfeit the contest/run away to use the bathroom.
- They will soil themselves and completely embarrass themselves. Even better if it's in a stadium, especially one with a Jumbotron.
Examples:[[foldercontrol]] [[folder:Anime & Manga]]
- Futaba-kun Change! — In a beauty contest, The Rival puts laxatives in a tea given to calm her. Unfortunately, some contests drink it to annoy her. Hilarity Ensues, and you know what happens after they drink it.
- In Dragon Ball, Bulma does this to Oolong when he refuses to cooperate with her in helping find the Ox-king. She gives him a candy that he thinks is delicious, but really it's a laxative, and every time she whistles, he will have an emergency. Goku tries this on Oolong, too.
- In the Cotton Drifting arc of Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, Satoko uses this as part of an elaborate prank against some punks who are trying to take advantage of Shmion during the Angel Mort dessert fest.
- In The Iron Giant, Hogarth tricks Kent Mansley into eating a chocolate-flavored laxative-laced sundae.
Hogarth Hughes: First, you take a chocolate bar. Any bar'll do. Do you mind if I...?Kent Mansley: No, knock yourself out, skipper.Hogarth Hughes: (crumbles up laxative) You crumble up the chocolate into little pieces. (stirs the ice cream) Then you kind of just stir it into the ice cream. See?Kent Mansley: Yes, I see. What do you call this again?Hogarth Hughes: Landslide. It's new. Very new.
- American Pie has this cruel prank played on him.
- Mr. Bean did this to a security guard in The Movie, along with mixing up the key to the bathroom with a bunch of other keys, giving Mr. Bean a chance to fix the painting of Whistler's Mother that he accidentally screwed up.
- Lloyd Christmas does it to Harry Dunne in Dumb and Dumber as revenge since he supposedly stole Mary Swanson from him.
- Used in the first Mission: Impossible movie as part of a distraction to infiltrate Langley.
- In The 51st State or if you live in the US, Formula 51. In a choice between two bowls, a gang of skinheads are tricked into eating red pills. You can guess what happens next.
- John Beckwith (Owen Wilson) does to Sack Lodge in Wedding Crashers.
- Done seriously in A Song of Ice and Fire - Tyrion is too busy trying to save the city to struggle with Cersi's schemes so he uses a mild poison to get her out of his hair for one day.
- In The Amazing Maurice and His Educated Rodents, Malicia puts laxative powder in the Rat Catchers' tea, then tells them they've been poisoned and holds the antidote hostage until they do as she says. The "antidote" is laxative powder too.
- In a short story in Playboy. It took place in a college dorm; a scrawny-ish guy challenged a Big Eater football player to an Ex-Lax-Off: they each took one pice every X minutes, and whoever had a Potty Emergency first lost. The Big Eater figured he'd have no problem, but he ended up heaving half his insides out while the little guy didn't have to go. Dunno the name of the story though.
- In Hollyoaks, India eats a pizza that Hayley has spiked with laxatives. She wins a contest for a car after an accident.
- Once subverted in MythBusters, when Kari gave Tory and Grant a placebo.
- This is one of the many pranks that the Janitor plays on J.D. in Scrubs. The Janitor attempts to give J.D. some pie that he refuses to eat, though The Todd does. Todd experiences what J.D. says is "what can only be described as 'epic diarrhea'". Later, the Janitor convinces J.D. to eat the pie anyway by eating it himself. They both experience the effects of the laxative.
- Does accidental ingestion count? In The Young Ones' episode "Interesting" (IIRC), Rick tries to impress the others by taking what he thinks is a fatal overdose of tablets. Neil asks Vyvyan "Can you die from an overdose of laxatives?" Vyvan doesn't know, but awaits the inevitable result with relish.
- House: In one of the petty battles between Cuddy and House, Cuddy replaces House's Vicodin with laxatives. Being House, he finds a way to amp up the stakes:
House: I know when my Vicodin isn't Vicodin. Do you know when your birth control pills aren't birth control pills?
- In the episode "Dine and Dash" from That 70's Show, the rest of the gang split out of a meal early and leave Donna and Eric with the check. To "show that they're good sports", Donna and Eric make a batch of special brownies. Afterwards, they reveal that the special ingredient wasn't marijuana but Chocolate Super Lax.
- Often done by the crew on Hustle to temporarily incapacitate someone for the purpose of a con.
- In the pilot episode of the 2011 version of Charlie's Angels, Abby does it to a pair of Rich Bitches.
- Done in '80s Aussie Prison-Soap Prisoner Cell Block H with a massive bar of chocolate-laxative, only it goes a bit wrong and the wrong person gets it. A Potty Emergency is a serious thing when your locked in a cell with no toilet facilities, a hose is required for a start.
- Investigating a death during a high-stakes poker game, the heroes of CSI discover that the waitress put eyedrops in the victim's drink as payback for him being a lousy tipper. She'd meant to give him diarrhea and force him to leave the game early, but he died before they kicked in.
- In Weeds, a mother gives her daughter laxatives, making her publicly soil herself, but she does it to make her lose weight, not as a prank. The daughter's retaliation though, giving her mother anti-laxatives, that fits the revenge part.
- In 1000 Ways To Die, one person tries to do this this to a bride. As karma would have it, he takes the spiked drink instead.
- The video for "Smile" by Lily Allen has this.
- In one level of Hitman: Contracts you can poison some soup with laxative to help lure your target to the toilets.
- Coach Random has this, along with some Prozac.
- In the Smosh short Going to the Mountains, Anthony gets tricked into eating broccoli laced with laxatives.
- Total Drama Island:
- Heather does this in the fake finale. She offers Gwen a laxative-spiked cupcake. Unfortunately, Owen eats the cupcake instead...
- In the second season, the pizza they all (well, everyone but Leshawna, because "dairy and [her] do not agree.") eat is laced with itching powder (You read us right. ITCHING POWDER.) and laxatives.
- The Simpsons: Dr. Nick Rivera has an Infomercial about a suntan lotion that's also a laxative.