Created By: DragonQuestZ on February 16, 2010
Like many oracles, she sees events through her eyes... on her tail.
Lion-O: Sword of Omens, give me sight beyond sight!Reset Button. This can also lead into a Fantastic Aesop about not using this power for selfish gains. It can also lead to Fridge Logic about being able to see the future not being able to to avoid and/or fix many problems. But then stories that do are often accused of having God Mode Sues. Although the latter can justify a Xanatos Roulette. And of course many people fake this power, particularly the stereotypical gypsy fortune teller. A Sub-Trope of Psychic Powers. A Sister Trope to My Significance Sense Is Tingling (a more vague feeling instead of visions).
- Named for the ancient Greek seer.
- The Oracle of The Matrix films.
- Dominic Deegan
- Peek-A-Blue of She-Ra: Princess of Power
- Lion-O of ThunderCats (1985) through the power of the Sword of Omens.
- In DuckTales, Fenton Crackshell's mother gets this for an episode.
- Screech in Saved by the Bell gets this for an episode.
- The Precogs of Minority Report.
Hello, Unknown Troper. You'll need to get known to lend a hand here.