Circle Of Friendship. Compare and contrast Huddle Shot and Huddle Power.
Examples:Anime and Manga
- First episode of Yu-Gi-Oh, lampshaded in the Abridged series.
- A variation on One Piece, between arcs: Back when The Straw Hat Crew was a Five Man Band, (Luffy, Zolo, Nami, Sanji, Ussop) they did this with their feet.
- In an recently retired AMC pre-show clip, three guys in costumes of snack foods (Popcorn, Soda Drink, and a Candy Bar?) give an encouraging pep talk before their skit. They finish with a hands in and cheer "Concessions!" They then proceed to do a showtune that presents common theater rules.
- The protagonists in The League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen do this.
- In the latest Tinker Bell movie, the other fairies do this with a call of "Faith, trust, and pixie dust" when they prepare to go find Tink.
- All the heroes do this at the end of Spy Kids 3D: Game Over.
- Played For Laughs in animated version of the The Hobbit as seen here.
- Ocean's Eleven -- the original with Frank Sinatra -- might hold the record for the total number of hands in the stack.
- The title characters of Ghostbusters do this just before entering the building to fight Gozer.
- This is a common view in game shows with a single team against the game, when said team wants to motivate itself, like in the French game show Fort Boyard.
- A key scene in the second opening of Kamen Rider Blade.
- Used more than once on Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.
- In Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves, getting your Ducks In A Row for the heist makes up the bulk of the story, and each time a new member is added to the Cooper Gang, we see a quick shot of the hand stack, with the new member placing their hand on top of the others (with the exception of Dimitri, who only gives a thumbs-up).
- At the end of Jak X: Combat Racing, the Nakama does this right before the final race, which will determine whether they'll defeat Mizo, and whether they'll all live or die.
- In Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, at the end of the second episode, Phoenix and Maya handshake while Mia contributes the hand stack◊.
- * In Final Fantasy X, the Aurochs are seen doing this in game as well as in this◊.
- In Final Fantasy XIII, Snow starts one in Chapter X.
- In Sonic Heroes, Team Sonic does one right before they use their Eleventh Hour Superpower.
- Rouge also forces Team Dark to make one in their opening cutscene.
- Used in The Simpsons when the Be Sharps are putting their hands together.
Hello, Unkown Troper. You'll need to get known to lend a hand here.
Three days must pass before this YKTTW is Launchworthy or Discardable