Do We Have This One?? Needs a Better Description The Ammunition Backpack is cool and all, but having to lug both it and your gun may be a hassle. Why not combine them both and get yourself a Backpack Cannon! Compare Shoulder Cannon.
Examples:Anime and Manga
- General Catton in Samurai Pizza Cats had a double backpack cannon.
- In Transformers: Last Stand of the Wreckers, Ironfist's lightformer cannon is his backpack... but he has to take it off to use it.
- The tank mode turret of Ironfist's teammate Guzzle is situated on his back when in robot mode, with the barrel extending far past his head.
- Shadowrun. The Ballista Multi-Role Missile Launcher, which is worn as a backpack.
- Battlelords of the 23rd Century. The Cizerack (large quadrupedal catlike aliens) have been known to wear weapon systems mounted on their backs. See a picture here.
- Likewise Battle Cattle (pic here).
- Mario's F.L.U.D.D. in Super Mario Sunshine
- The Buster Pod from Custom Robo Arena, which was just a cannon mounted on your robo's back
- Pokemon Black and White: Genosect, a Pokemon with a mounted cannon on its back, as modified by Team Plasma.
Hello, Unknown Troper. You'll need to get known to lend a hand here.