Tails: You're so beautiful.
Do We Have This One?
... oh, and I am open to title suggestions.
A more innocent version of All Men Are Perverts
, this refers to works that portray male admiration of female beauty alongside female admiration of the beauty of scenery.
Compare Distracted by the Sexy
- Tangled, in the I See the Light romantic song that takes place during the breath-taking floating lanterns scene, Rapunzel is admiring the lanterns she always dreamed to see, meanwhile Flynn is looking at her the whole scene.
- Happens in Megamind in the restaurant scene.
- A variation happens in Life Is Beautiful: Dora and Guido are at the opera together. Dora is watching the opera, Guido is staring at Dora.
- The song "Standing On the Corner" from the musical The Most Happy Fella, popularly Covered Up by the like of the Four Lads and Dean Martin.
- The Rap Reiplinger piece "Loving You is Surfing You:"
Girl: Oh, Renten, isn't the ocean just beautiful tonight?
Boy: If you looking at de ocean.
Girl: And the moon. Isn't it love-a-ly?
Boy: If you looking at de moon.
Girl: Oh Renten, is so romantic my heart is pounding.
Boy: I can see dat.
Girl: Oh Renten, don't you like to look at anything natural?
Boy: No, just you.
- The first episode of My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic seems to have a bit of this; see here for context.
Twilight: Yes, the decor is coming along nicely. This ought to be quick. I will be at the library in no time; beautiful indeed!
Not the decor... HER
- Played with in Avatar: The Last Airbender, when Suki and Sokka are looking up at the night sky.
Suki: It's a beautiful moon.
- Happened on Batman: The Animated Series, between Bruce Wayne and Lois Lane.
- Happens in Sym-Bionic Titan when Ilana and Jason are on the roof of the barn looking at the stars. Ilana comments on how beautiful it is and Jason agrees; only he is looking at her and not the stars.