Rolling Updates Related to Creepy Doll. Sister Trope to Perverse Puppet and Demonic Dummy. Not always a case of Fluffy The Terrible. See also: Everything Is Worse With Bears, even if the plush is not always a bear. A teddy bear, or any other cute plush animal from your childhood just earned a place in your worst nightmares by killing/being used to kill people. Sometimes caused by a Sealed Evil In A Teddy Bear.
ExamplesAnime & Manga
- Kumacy, Perona's personal zombie teddy bear from One Piece.
- Averted with Kon. He may seems creepy at first, but poor guy is totally harmless.
- This is played with during the Fullbring training of Ichigo: Riruka shuts him in her doll house and his "oponent" is a Yakuza boss trapped in a stuffed pig.
- Shiki Misake of The World Ends With You once hand-sewed a stuffed cat and named it Mr. Mew. It serves as her sole means of attack in the Reapers' Game.
- There's a scene in Tenchi Muyo 2: The Daughter of Darkness where Tenchi and Ryoko are pulled into Yuzuha's realm and dumped into a toy room. There, they're greeted by a killer cadre of, you guessed it, toys: including a psychotic teddy bear! They soon dispense with the pleasantries, and unleash a rapid fire barrage of knives!
- Dirty Pair Flash: Murderous Monica, bka "The Pink Sniper", is a teen assassin with a stuffed teddy bear named Mr. Mackie. She uses it as a portable weapons cache, which includes everything from her hair dryer laser gun, hand grenades, and an acidic bubble blower among other things. When enraged, she can even transform it into a Humongous Mecha, complete with gattling guns and missle launcher, and pilot it!!
- There's a Buffy The Vampire Slayer comic with some kind of possessed stuffed bear that was used in an attempt to get at Dawn.
- Lotso from Toy Story 3 is more indifferent than truly evil.
- Screamers. Killer robots looking like little girls, carrying killers robots teddy bears.
- The Free Kingdomers in the Alcatraz Series disguise their grenades as teddy bears, the logic being that the enemy shouldn't know to run away from their weapons.
- In Mercedes Lackey's short story "The Last of the Season," a little girl's teddy bear comes to life to protect her from a serial rapist/murderer, which it does with extreme prejudice.
- The episode "Ursa Minor" from Tales From The Darkside.
- Inversion: In an episode of Supernatural with a Wishing Well a little girl wishes her teddy bear to life; it becomes suicidal. It eats its gun but it doesn't work.
- Naughty Bear: The whole game is based around a bullied teddy bear in a city full of others teddy bears. And he decided to make them pay. Hard.
- Annie's teddy bear Tibbers. He's a real grizzly, turned into a teddy bear, turned into a burning abomination.
- Silent Hill. Some of the enemies you encounter in the altered world are Furry Bunnies. OHGODWHY.
- In the Hunter: The Reckoning video game, Kaylie's teddy bear becomes possessed by evil spirits and grows to gigantic size before killing her parents, leading to a boss fight.
- Maple Story Ludibrium is full of these.
- In Final Fantasy X, Lulu uses her dolls as a focus for her magic, or to act on its own and attack. No one knows how she does this.
- Guilty Gear: Bridget has several attacks which involve the use of his teddy bear, as well as his yo-yo. One attack has it drift toward the opponent with spinning blades, and another has it grow to gargantuan size and run the opponent over on a flaming tricycle.
- Carn Evil: Deady, a giant teddy bear boss.
- In Persona4 Teddy looks like a teddy bear, but is a deadly fighter with his claws.
- In The Sims 3, that's probably Dexter The Bear, a stuffed Bear that gives you the ability to kill other sims with either a knife, a poker, or a hammer. The hammer lets you kill toddlers too, which gives way to the creepy toddler behaviors. That is, when Dexter worked properly and didn't crash the game.
- Code Lyoko: the first episode has XANA taking over a teddy bear to become this.
- On Fairly Odd Parents Timmy's dad sells sock puppets to Timmy's enemies when his enemies try to chase him he wishes they could fight.
- Reynardine of Gunnerkrigg Court is trapped in a stuffed wolf, and under Antimony's control, but can transform into a life-sized and quite menacing wolf when he feels the need.
- In Sparkling Generation Valkyrie Yuuki, Loki is able to possess a particular stuffed doll, which limits his powers to some extent.
- He didn't kill anybody as far as I know, but Pedobear probably raped your childhood even more than most of the other examples.
Hello, Unkown Troper. You'll need to get known to lend a hand here.
Three days must pass before this YKTTW is Launchworthy or Discardable