Rip Van Tinkle
Upon waking from a prolonged period of inactivity, a character's first act is to find a place to relieve themselves
- Related but squickier example in Dragon Ball Z Abridged. After been stuck on a space ship with a screaming toilet and Bulma in her underwear Krillin hides in a cave and uses the opportunity to let off steam. After he and Gohan fly after the villains Bulma enters the cave to set up camp. Cue the screaming.
- Ironwood begins with Dave being rescued after spending three days hanging upside down in a snare with a boulder tied around his neck. His first act on being rescued is to dart into the bushes to empty his bladder.
- Deadpool is cacooned in Duct Tape by other Marvel Heroes to keep him out of the picture, he quickly comments that he needs to pee. Upon being freed he goes to the bathroom for a whole page.
- In Good Omens, Crowley says that he slept through the entire nineteenth century and only woke up to use the bathroom.
- Tutenstein: Tut's first act after being brought back from the dead is to run to the bathrrom.
- In the Futurama episode where Fry goes to work at the cryogenics building, there is a scene where he tells a man where the bathroom is first thing after waking him up. The man rushes off. Fry also mentions it was the first thing he needed after he was woken up.
- Happens in Avatar: The Last Airbender in the second half of the season one two-parter "Winter Solstice", after Aang rescues Sokka from the Spirit World.
Katara: You were trapped in the Spirit World for twenty-four hours! ... How do you feel?Sokka: Like I seriously have to use the bathroom! *runs off*
- Jackie Chan Adventures: The episode "The Demon Behind" ends with Finn rushing to a restroom now that he's free. He wasn't unconscious, but he did have a sentient Japanese mask fused to his rear end that was controlling his body the whole episode.
Three days must pass before this YKTTW is Launchworthy or Discardable