A common Japanese media character type, the female high school teacher who is fairly young, attractive, and on friendly terms with her students. On the other hand, she is still unmarried, and very conscious about it, as well as about the lack of respect she gets. She is usually extremely childish, even her own students appear more mature than her. She might be Hot for Student, in a comical way. See also: Misplaced Kindergarten Teacher, and Hippie Teacher.
- Nyamo and Yukari-chan, from Azumanga Daioh are probably the Trope Codifiers.
- Sawa-chan, from K-On!
- Kuroi-sensei from Lucky Star.
- Koigakubo-sensei from Toradora!.
- Played with, Hinako Ninomiya from Ranma 1/2. She's got a weird condition (caused by Happosai doing something odd to her when she was a sickly child to help alleviate her illness) where she oscillates between a sweet-cute child form and a voluptuous adult form depending on how much battle aura/ki she's drained from her students recently. The interesting part is that she undergoes a personality change with the size change -- she's mentally a child when in child form, and far more sophisticated as an adult.
- Kiryuu-sensei from Kissx Sis, from the perverted Hot for Student Covert Otaku type.
- Yokoshima-sensei from Seitokai Yakuindomo, also from the perverted Hot for Student kind.
- Yukari in Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu. Acts very immature, constantly hits on the male students - particularly the main character, who's the younger brother of her best friend and drinking-buddy - and they all completely ignore her.
- In Persona4 Kashiwagi seems to think she's this.
- Taiga from Fate/Stay Night.
- Mika-sensei from Doki Doki School Hours (whose original manga version predated Azumanga Daioh by a few years) is probably one of the more extreme examples: Despite being 27, she looks and (for all intents and purposes) acts like a twelve-year-old, and as such her students have a hard time taking her seriously.
- There is Hibiki-chan from I My Me! Strawberry Eggs, of course she is a Wholesome Crossdresser.
- Subverted with Tsukuyomi Komoe from To Aru Majutsu no Index. She looks like a ten-year old girl who sleeps in cute pajamas and is friendly with her students. However, she also smokes, drinks beer, and most importantly of all, is an actually smart and competent teacher who acts as a mentor for Touma.
- Negi Springfield from Mahou Sensei Negima! would definitely be a gender-inverted version of this.
- Tonchan/Tom-Tom from Air Gear is so young that one of her colleagues, who's in his mid 40s at the most, was her teacher when she previously attended the school. And she's incredibly childish and naive.
- Vera Collins from Heroman.
Hello, Unknown Troper. You'll need to get known to lend a hand here.