Video Game TropeThis is the tendency for advertisements and promotional art for video games that have a karma meter to depict a certain alignment.
- In a neutral example, the cover art for inFamous shows Cole using white electricity, whereas in the game it is either red or blue, depending on your alignment.
- The original Fable's cover art shows the young character seeing his reflection as a decidedly evil character.
- Fable 2's cover has the good hero seeing the bad one in a reflection.
- Fable 3 does something similar with the evil and good versions of the crown reflected.
- Black and White2 has hands from both alignments.
Hello, Unknown Troper. You'll need to get known to lend a hand here.
Three days must pass before this YKTTW is Launchworthy or Discardable