Needs A Description
- Get Smart: CONTROL and KAOS are always spelled all-caps but they don't "mean" anything.
- Soul Calibur V: According to Namco Bandai, the letters in Z.W.E.I.'s name mean nothing. It's not even his real name; not that that should come as any surprise to anyone.
- The five regional alliances in Evil Genius that oppose the player all have names that form words, but are presented as acronyms. It's never explained what they stand for.
- P.A.T.R.I.O.T protects North America and its Pacific allies such as Japan.
- S.A.B.R.E protects Europe and some of its former colonies.
- H.A.M.M.E.R protects the Soviet Union and Cuba.
- A.N.V.I.L protects China and South East Asia.
- S.M.A.S.H protects South America, North Africa, the Middle East, and Antarctica.
- The Thunderbirds' call sign F.A.B. was never meant to mean anything, as admitted by the creators.
- M.A.D. from Inspector Gadget. Though some later merchandise claimed it stood for Mean And Dirty or Mutual Assured Destruction.
- The Venture Bros.: On the DVD Commentary for the episode "Operation: P.R.O.M." they admitted P.R.O.M. doesn't stand for anything.
Hello, Unknown Troper. You'll need to get known to lend a hand here.