Do We Have This
After violence, either to emphasise how much one character glorifies in it, or to lighten the mood, one or more characters will kick around a severed head as if it were a soccer ball. Alternatively, if there's a hoop conveniently nearby they may try to throw it in like a basketball. Other options are only limited by the number of ball games requiring something close to the size of a head.
Often also a side-effect of certain video game physics engines is to allow you to do this.
- The second Hostel film ends with a group of juvenile delinquents playing soccer with the head of the woman that betrayed the protagonist and her friends to an organization of serial killers.
- Night of the Demons: Basketball variety.
- 13 Assassins
- Drop the Dead Donkey: After Damien finally convinces Helen that there is a lighter side to his nature, it emerges that he has done so while editing footage of some soldiers playing football with a man's head.
- Vyvian from The Young Ones does this with his own severed head after it talks back to his body.
- Looking for Group: Two undead children after a battle are seen in the background playing soccer with a soldier's head.
- Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines: An easter egg is to be found by picking up the severed head of a serial killer's victim and throwing it through a nearby basketball hoop.
- At the end of Banjo-Tooie, Banjo and Kazooie, along with Mumbo, Humba, and Jamjars, go back to the scene of the final battle, and play with Grunty's skeletal head (which has been detached from her body) like it was a ball. See for yourself.