Do We Have this One? Needs More Examples Might need a better title? Might need a better description. Say you have a main Five Man Band and Bob is the Big Guy and he might or might not be the tallest in his group. Through the story, they meet other groups and their Big Guys seem to almost completely dwarf Bob at times. To qualify, there has to be at least one other group introduced that have a physically strong member that dwarfs the main group's big guy by comparison. Compare Pintsized Powerhouse, Cute Bruiser, Super-Strong Child, and Glacier Waif for more dramatic cases. Examples:
- Knuckles from the Sonic the Hedgehog series
- Toph from Avatar: The Last Airbender
- Numbuh Four
- Arguably Beast Boy/Cyborg from Teen Titans, like the One Piece example, depends on who you think is the big guy
- Depending on his current size, Jake from Adventure Time.
- In an episode of Jackie Chan Adventures Tohru enters the tournament as a Sumo Wrestler, only to find that the other sumos are much larger than he is.
Hello, Unknown Troper. You'll need to get known to lend a hand here.