Riding into the Sunset where it ends with something moving away from the camera. This is an Ending Trope so there may be spoilers ahead.
- The first Back to the Future ends with the De Lorian flying up in the air, turning around, then warping through time just as it hits the camera.
- Casper ends with Casper flying up to the camera, winking, spelling out "The End", then the friendly ghost apparently trying to devour the audience.
- Serenity has a chunk of the titular ship flying at the camera.
- The Hitchhicker's Guide To The Galaxy ends with The Heart of Gold flying at the camera and engaging it's Infinite Improbability Drive.
- Batman Begins ends with Batman swinging off a rooftop and into the camera.
- The end of The Matrix. Slightly averted as he flies by the camera before it goes black.
- The feather in Forrest Gump
- To many fans' horror, the Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban movie ends with a freeze frame of Harry flying at the camera, so his giant face is smushed across the screen.
- Evil Dead inverts this with the camera flying at Bruce Campbell at the end.
- The ending of Atlantis: The Lost Empire, with an Atlantean flying machine obscuring the camera.
- The end of Night at the Museum Battle of the Smithsonian ends with an old fashioned biplane flying at the camera.
- Open Season ends with a rabbit thrown at the camera.
- The last episode of The Vicar of Dibley ends with Geraldine flying into the air and towards the camera. Yeah.
- The ending sequences to many 2D Sonicthe Hedgehog games feature Sonic (or Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Cream) jumping towards the player and posing while suspended in air. Sonic the Hedgehog 2's ending is the most notable in which both Tails's plane and (Super)Sonic fly away from the player only to come back head first.
- This remake of said ending does it right.
- No Mercy in Left 4 Dead. However, in Dead Air, the plane flies into the horizon instead.
- The last episode of Justice League Unlimited ends with Batman running into the screen.
Hello, Unknown Troper. You'll need to get known to lend a hand here.
Three days must pass before this YKTTW is Launchworthy or Discardable