A narcissistic character (usually if not always male) loves how much time and effort he's put into his enormous arm muscles, and shows how much he loves (or shows off to others) them by kissing his own biceps. See also Bicep-Polishing Gesture and Flexing Those Non-Biceps.
- Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy: Ron Burgandy kisses his biceps before offering his love target "two tickets to the gun show." She does not appear as interested as he hoped.
- Married... with Children: While lifting weights, Bud does this in one of the opening credits.
- In one Mock the Week episode, Dara kisses both of his "guns" as a joke.
- Peter gets caught doing this by Paige in a FoxTrot strip.
- This is one of pro wrestler Scott Steiner's (aka "Big Pappa Pump") signatures.
- "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff. If you watch the video for WWF's "Land of 1000 Dances" he's doing it constantly, to the rhythm of the song.
- The Brian Kendrick, who kisses after Flexing Those Non-Biceps.
- Dungeons & Dragons adventure IM3 The Best of Intentions. A picture of the Immortal PCs shows one of them doing a pose and kissing his right bicep.
- TJ Combo in Killer Instinct 2.
- Jax in Mortal Kombat 9 in between rounds.
- Skullgirls: Cerebella's taunt has her kissing the bicep of her hat Vice Versa.
- In the Captain America: Civil War episode of How It Should Have Ended, when Bucky is trying to run away in a helicopter and Steve is holding on to both the railing and the helicopter, Steve kisses his bicep. This causes Bucky to yell "Too sexy!" and the helicopter crashes as a result.
- The lead singer in the "Java Life" Rap Music Video does this at some point as he boasts about his programming skills.
- Johnny Bravo does this in a promo bumper for Cartoon Network, in which he wakes up from a nightmare where he's thin as a rail, causing women to laugh at him - he sees he still has his muscles, kisses his bicep, then goes back to sleep.
- Female example: Muscle Princess in Adventure Time does this to her bicep after it gets returned in the "Princess Monster Wife" episode.
- In ''My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic" episode "", Bulk Biceps does this until he notices that Fluttershy is asking him something.
- In the Total Drama Season 4 Opener, Lightning says "Hello, Gorgeous!" to his bicep and kisses it when he is introduced.
Hello, Unknown Troper. You'll need to get known to lend a hand here.