A cool, flamboyant, smooth-talking showman of a villain with a flair for the dramatic.
These villains aren't raging brutes or sinister tyrants, they embrace their villainy and want to put on a show while committing their dastardly deeds. They're charismatic, flamboyant, and dramatic, invoking Evil is Cool and Evil is Sexy. Likely a Man of Wealth and Taste or Draco in Leather Pants. Subtrope of Affably Evil. Examples: Comic Books
- [[Comic Book/Loki Loki]], especially in the Avengers movie.
- Some versions of the Joker.
- Doctor Doom, Depending on the Writer.
- Jareth the Goblin King in [[Film/Labyrinth Labyrinth]].
- Loki in The Avengers, Lampshaded by Tony Stark.
- Disney Villains [[Film/Hercules Hades]] and Dr. Facilier fit this like a glove.
- The Master, as played by John Simm, who loves parading around his Flying Aircraft Carrier laughing maniacally and singing "I Can't Decide by the Scissor Sisters to the captive Doctor. He's a Complete Monster regardless, but his cool, Laughably Evil attitude still gives him a huge number of fans.
- Hazama takes this to memetic levels. Being a master Troll, a snazzy dresser, and a nasty but funny attitude tends to overshadow that he's evil per excellence and has a habit of mindraping folks For the Evulz.
- The Spy in Team Fortress 2. One word says it all: [[Memetic Mutation "Gentlemen..."
Hello, Unknown Troper. You'll need to get known to lend a hand here.