Stock Money Bag YKTTW Discussion
|Stock Money Bag|
Money and treasures in fiction is often stored inside sacks
- Money Sack
- Stock Money Bag
- Treasure Bag
- Stock Treasure Bag
- Disney franchises, no matter if these are the comics, animated series or other, seem to not have heard of things such as bank cards. This is especially notable when Scrooge McDuck is present.
- D.E.B.S.. When Lucy Diamond and Scud return stolen money, it's stored in large bags, each with a dollar sign on it.
- In some of the Castlevania games the enemies drop money bags with a dollar sign on them. Surprisingly, a lot of the games take place outside US and even before the dollar was issued for the first time.
- Landers in Gun Nac leave behind floating dollar bags when shot.
- Wizards And Warriors, dollar signed bags are commonly found. These also increase the score.
- Aigina no Yogen has bags which hold gold for some reason.
- A lot of money in the NES version of A Boy and His Blob is stored in bags.
- Ghosts N Goblins series takes place in a medieval settings. Despite that, dollar bags are found.
- In Circus Charlie, in one of the stages, there are dollar bags inside rings of fire.
- One of the things that yield points in Serious Sam II is a stock money bag.
- Wallets (which always resemble drawstring pouches) in The Legend of Zelda series always have a rupee on them. The denomination of rupee (determined by its color) indicates the relative capacity of the wallet. As with most examples, this serves as a necessary visual cue, as otherwise they could easily be confused with bomb bags or other items in Link's Hyperspace Arsenal.
- Moneybags in Spyro the Dragon games, appropriately, carries a bag of money (or rather diamond) around.
- In Jerma985 Fast Draw: Showdown, Jerma spotted a lady running away with a cartoonishly large money bag, he called it a "Scrooge McDuck Bag".
- The Nostalgia Critic: In his review of "the worst Christmas Special ever" Doug gets irritated at the caretaker in the story who pays the patroness of the orphanage two money bags all the time. The character doesn't even mention the amount of money. He just says: "Here are your two money bags, miss."