History Main / IKEAWeaponry

3rd Oct '17 5:20:33 PM BillyMT
Is there an issue? Send a Message


* ''{{VideoGame/Warframe}}'' has this with about 45% of all weaponry available, from basic knives to futuristic guns, be it for yourself, your [[IWantMyJetpack archwing]], or [[spoiler:your own brittle human form, once discovered. Literally]]. The other 55% of them falls on ItemCrafting[[note]]You purchase the schematics and your ship's automated Foundry builds one from base materials.[[/note]], but they can be considered the watered down, mass-produced versions. For the actual SuperPrototype punch, you have to either hunt down both the blueprints and each individual piece (blade, head, hilt, handle, barrel, stock, receiver etc.) or research for their parts on your GamingClan's labs.

to:

* ''{{VideoGame/Warframe}}'' has this with about 45% of all weaponry available, from basic knives to futuristic guns, be it for yourself, your [[IWantMyJetpack [[JetPack archwing]], or [[spoiler:your own brittle human form, once discovered. Literally]]. The other 55% of them falls on ItemCrafting[[note]]You purchase the schematics and your ship's automated Foundry builds one from base materials.[[/note]], but they can be considered the watered down, mass-produced versions. For the actual SuperPrototype punch, you have to either hunt down both the blueprints and each individual piece (blade, head, hilt, handle, barrel, stock, receiver etc.) or research for their parts on your GamingClan's labs.
3rd Oct '17 5:14:01 PM BillyMT
Is there an issue? Send a Message


* ''VideoGame/Warframe'' has this with about 45% of all weaponry available, from basic knives to futuristic guns, be it for yourself, your [[IWantMyJetpack archwing]], or [[spoiler:your own brittle human form, once discovered. Literally]]. The other 55% of them falls on ItemCrafting[[note]]You purchase the schematics and your ship's automated Foundry builds one from base materials.[[/note]], but they can be considered the watered down, mass-produced versions. For the actual SuperPrototype punch, you have to either hunt down both the blueprints and each individual piece (blade, head, hilt, handle, barrel, stock, receiver etc.) or research for their parts on your GamingClan's labs.

to:

* ''VideoGame/Warframe'' ''{{VideoGame/Warframe}}'' has this with about 45% of all weaponry available, from basic knives to futuristic guns, be it for yourself, your [[IWantMyJetpack archwing]], or [[spoiler:your own brittle human form, once discovered. Literally]]. The other 55% of them falls on ItemCrafting[[note]]You purchase the schematics and your ship's automated Foundry builds one from base materials.[[/note]], but they can be considered the watered down, mass-produced versions. For the actual SuperPrototype punch, you have to either hunt down both the blueprints and each individual piece (blade, head, hilt, handle, barrel, stock, receiver etc.) or research for their parts on your GamingClan's labs.
3rd Oct '17 5:13:11 PM BillyMT
Is there an issue? Send a Message

Added DiffLines:

* ''VideoGame/Warframe'' has this with about 45% of all weaponry available, from basic knives to futuristic guns, be it for yourself, your [[IWantMyJetpack archwing]], or [[spoiler:your own brittle human form, once discovered. Literally]]. The other 55% of them falls on ItemCrafting[[note]]You purchase the schematics and your ship's automated Foundry builds one from base materials.[[/note]], but they can be considered the watered down, mass-produced versions. For the actual SuperPrototype punch, you have to either hunt down both the blueprints and each individual piece (blade, head, hilt, handle, barrel, stock, receiver etc.) or research for their parts on your GamingClan's labs.
17th Sep '17 6:53:08 PM JackTheHammer
Is there an issue? Send a Message

Added DiffLines:

* In 2012, Ruger released a [[https://www.offgridweb.com/preparation/giving-the-ruger-1022-takedown-a-survival-makeover/ takedown version]] of its super-popular 10/22 rimfire rifle. Push up on a lever and give it a good twist, and the barrel comes apart from the receiver, making it easy to fit in a backpack. New purchases even come with a bag with separate pockets to put the part into.
8th Jul '17 3:31:58 PM Kadorhal
Is there an issue? Send a Message


* ''WebAnimation/MadnessCombat'': [[FanNickname Jeebus]] disassembles has to disassemble his sniper rifle to store it on his, since it's longer than he is tall (thanks to the art style).

to:

* ''WebAnimation/MadnessCombat'': [[FanNickname Jeebus]] disassembles has to disassemble his sniper rifle to store it on his, his person, since thanks to the art style it's [[{{BFG}} longer than he is tall (thanks to the art style).tall]].
6th Jul '17 11:21:08 PM Kadorhal
Is there an issue? Send a Message


* The [[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kel-Tec_SU-16 Kel-Tek SU-16]] is a comparable weapon, but with a hinged stock that enables it to fold up compactly enough to fit in a modest-sized duffel bag. Possibly the only rifle in existence that might get you indicted for carrying a concealed weapon.

to:

* The [[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kel-Tec_SU-16 Kel-Tek Kel-Tec SU-16]] is a comparable weapon, but with a hinged stock that enables it to fold up compactly enough to fit in a modest-sized duffel bag. The [[https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kel-Tec_SUB-2000 SUB-2000]] pistol-caliber carbine folds up a bit more compactly, being hinged right between the main receiver and the barrel/forearm to fold into just about half its full length. Possibly the only rifle ''rifles'' in existence that might get you indicted for carrying a concealed weapon.
18th Jun '17 3:47:10 PM NXTangl
Is there an issue? Send a Message

Added DiffLines:

[[folder:Web Animation]]
* ''WebAnimation/MadnessCombat'': [[FanNickname Jeebus]] disassembles has to disassemble his sniper rifle to store it on his, since it's longer than he is tall (thanks to the art style).
[[/folder]]


Added DiffLines:


15th Jun '17 5:30:19 AM JackG
Is there an issue? Send a Message


* ''The Naked Face'' (1984) opens with a [[HandOfDeath black-gloves assassin]] placing such a rifle in his suitcase, then assembling it to shoot Roger Moore's character as he's laying flowers on a grave. He takes so long to assemble and load that a convoy of hearses drives between the killer and his target, enabling the latter to escape death.

to:

* ''The Naked Face'' (1984) opens with a [[HandOfDeath black-gloves black-gloved assassin]] placing such a rifle in his suitcase, then assembling it to shoot Roger Moore's character as he's laying flowers on a grave. He takes so long to assemble and load that the rifle, a convoy of slow-moving hearses drives between the killer and his target, enabling the latter to escape death.
15th Jun '17 5:28:46 AM JackG
Is there an issue? Send a Message




to:

\n* ''The Naked Face'' (1984) opens with a [[HandOfDeath black-gloves assassin]] placing such a rifle in his suitcase, then assembling it to shoot Roger Moore's character as he's laying flowers on a grave. He takes so long to assemble and load that a convoy of hearses drives between the killer and his target, enabling the latter to escape death.
10th May '17 11:40:34 AM exukvera
Is there an issue? Send a Message

Added DiffLines:

* Speaking of Tokusatsu, the Kyu The Weapon from ''Series/UchuSentaiKyuranger'' comes in three parts, that each of its members assemble as they see fit, from close combat to long range weapons.
This list shows the last 10 events of 183. Show all.
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/article_history.php?article=Main.IKEAWeaponry