Welcome To TV Tropes
Ask The Tropers
Trope Repair Shop
You Know, That Thing Where...
Remember That Show?
Where is that trope?
Just For Fun
Works That Need A Summary
Trope Repair Shop
Recent Page Type Changes
Find recent edits by troper:
back to: Literature / Mirrorfall
go to discussion page
24th Dec '12 3:28:33 AM
Send hanvyj a standard message explaining an
Added a few tropes
line(s) 32 (click to see context)
* BackFromTheDead - [[spoiler: Stef, once as a child, and then again when she's stabbed by a piece of mirror at the end of Mirrorfall]].
* BackFromTheDead - [[spoiler: Stef, once as a child, and then again when she's stabbed by a piece of mirror at the end of Mirrorfall. It also happens throughout the later series as Agents have a 're-spawn' function and the mirror refuses to let Stef stay dead. Taylor is also an example]].
line(s) 34 (click to see context)
* BottomlessMagazines - [[spoiler: Justified in MirrorShades#56 Stef uses her heart to wish for some guns and ammo, she later finds out the guns are magic and have unlimited ammo, they also give the owner ImprobableAimingSkills]]
line(s) 35 (click to see context)
* ColdBloodedTorture - A reoccurring theme in the series. Details are not spared. We see the effects of it on the characters [[spoiler: Stef many many times]], but also what causes people to do it [[spoiler: Curt is a reformed Torturer/Interigator]]
line(s) 43 (click to see context)
* MindRape - Agents have this ability. It can be used as torture [[spoiler: Petersen did this to Curt]] or just to find out information/intentions [[spoiler: as Ryan did to Stef at the beginning of MirrorHeart]]
line(s) 54 (click to see context)
*** [[spoiler: Her father goes beyond emotionally distant and neglectful when he shoots her in the head in the fourth book Oubliette]] * SmallGirlBigGun Subverted. Stef is asked to pick a gun and chooses a sensibly small "girly gun". Ryan even comments on how every recruit picks out something unsuitably large like a desert eagle, to which Stef responds "‘I think,’ she said as she handed the Desert Eagle back, ‘I’d break my damn nose if I tried to use that thing.’"
line(s) 56 (click to see context)
* SplitPersonality - Stef hears a voice in her head (which fans refer to as Boldvoice). She generally known of as the sensible one who keeps them both alive. [[spoiler: When Ryan goes into her mind he meets a two of Stef, supporting the split personalty theory for Boldvoice.]] Generally Boldvoice cannot control Stef but has spoken through Stef and even performed actions [[spoiler: specifically during her attempted suicide in Obilette]]
This list shows the last 1 events of 1.
TV Tropes Foundation, LLC
is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available from