Toggle Random Buttons
Browse the Tropes
Ask the Tropers
Recent Page Type Changes
Ask The Tropers
You Know That Show...
Trope Launch Pad
Crime & Punishment
Music And Sound Effects
Characters As Device
Laws And Formulas
Truth And Lies
Truth In Television
Fate And Prophecy
You need to
to do this.
if you don't have an account
History Heartwarming / TheBeachBoys
Back To: Heartwarming / TheBeachBoys
25th Apr '14 6:05:58 PM
Is there an issue?
Send a Message
->"''...But she looks in my eyes\\
And makes me realize when she says\\
"Don't worry baby\\
everything will be alright."''
-->-- "'''Don't Worry Baby'''"
When you listen to Music/TheBeachBoys' music, chances are you're going to feel that warmth of the sun deep within your heart.
* "Friends" is a heartwarming reminder that despite the group members' differences, it all began with a small band of friends who would go to great lengths to help each other out.
* "God only knows what I'd be without you..." Could be about any relationship that has enriched the lives of two people, really.
* "I Wanna Pick You Up" is a cute, heartfelt song about the simple pleasures of being a parental figure. And hey, since it's Dennis and Brian singing it, they could easily be singing about little baby Carl as well! D'awww...
* "You Still Believe in Me". Even the song title on its own is heartwarming!
* "Wonderful" might me a bit difficult to decipher at first, but once you learn [[TheirFirstTime its true meaning...]][[note]](Unless we're talking the ''Smiley Smile'' version here. That's just... [[MindRape no]].)[[/note]]
* "Christmas Day".
-->"''It's worth the wait the whole year through / just to make happy someone like you / And I'll never outgrow the thrill / of Christmas Day...''"
* "Isn't It Time" has a great feeling of synergy to it. The drama's behind them, and now they're just happy to still be around and performing for their adoring fans. Subsequent [[MoneyDearBoy events]] ''have'' tainted its efficacy somewhat, but it still encapsulates the wonder of that 50th anniversary tour of theirs.
Create all the subpages! (Gonna take a break from it now, though.)
This list shows the last 1 events of 1.