Reviews: Escape From The Hokages Hat
- Comments: This has a !Strong but not !Super (yet, anyway) Naruto. I don't really know how to describe this very well outside of it being enjoyable. Just because the story focuses on Tsunade's band running across the world and training while in hiding doesn't mean the Kohona characters are left alone. The author devotes a good amount of time for Kohona; Ino, Sakura, Jiraiya and Anko moreso than others. Do not be fooled by the first few chapters; the writing, format, and story improve dramatically very quickly. But beware, there is some character bashing, mostly focused on Kakashi.
- JasonCarter: It starts weak, but is pretty good by chapter five and continues to get better form there. The only really negative thing I have to say is that there are a few instances of You Fail Biology Forever, but it's not egregious. (For example, "Acidic fumes" knock people unconscious instead of doing excruciating lung damage.) Strongly recommended despite it's minor flaws.
- Kurtulmak: I second that it starts weak, but that's not surprising since it's based off of a challenge by the author of Chunin Exam Day and carries over that author's virulent bashing of Sakura, Kakashi, and the villagers of Konoha. It also reaches all new heights of village abuse (with subsequent power up once fixed). However, it does get a lot better after the first few chapters, and the fic does a lot to creatively interpret said challenge.
- Comments: It's only two chapters so far, but they're very funny and definitely worth reading.
- Hilarious. Its pure snark and insanity. Almost no coherence or logic and still came as a very powerful representation of the Uchiha brothers relationship. Give it a read.