To The Moon is a fantastic story(game) about a mans life and his relationship with his neurodifferent wife, told through a framing story where people go through his memories to give him his dying dream of going to the moon. Nitpicks
- Keyboard controls much better than mouse
- Dialogue can be clunky, they make a wit/half-wit joke but use a synonym, so it doesn't actually make sense.
- It has three acts and labels itself as having three acts, but it places the labels incorrectly, making them feel forced.
- Repeatedly lampshading your story as 'chessy cr**# does nothing but slightly insult the people who bought your story game and are enjoying it.
- Pop-culture references feel below the greatness of the story and apart from Twilight don't go beyond 'Hey! X exists!#
- Thinks it has twists when it really has well-grounded climatic story moments
In order to post comments, you need to