02:14:36 PM May 17th 2012
- Several have held the title in Naruto. The strongest member of Akatsuki is Nagato, the strongest Hokage is a toss up between the Third and Fourth, the Third Hokage was the strongest of the Kages at one point period, earning the title of 'God of Shinobi', the Second Mizukage was the strongest Mizukage, Mu the Second Tsuchikage was the strongest Tsuchikage, and the Third Raikage (nicknamed Ruggernaut) is the strongest Raikage.
- Far and away the most powerful character in the Narutoverse was the Sage of the Six Paths, who invented ninjutsu, defeated the Ten Tails and split it into the Tailed Beasts, and created the moon. He's been dead for centuries though; the most powerful character we actually get to see in the story is the real Uchiha Madara, who is currently taking on all five kages at once and winning.
- The real Madara however claimed the First Hokage was the strongest person when he was alive, and was the only one comparable to the Six Sage in strength so the First Hokage is the strongest character we see in the story. Like Madara he appeared as an Edo Tensei.
- Actually, the First Hokage was only stronger than Madara when they fought at the Valley of the End. Madara later acquired Mokuton and awakened the Rinnegan as well, so he is definitely the stronger of the two when we get to see him.
- Naruto is constantly introducing a new World'sStrongestMan. Hanzo was so powerful that the Sannin earned their titles and became legends for surviving against him.
11:42:08 PM Sep 25th 2011
Does this only apply to physical strength? Would, say, Albus Dumbledore count, despite being in only decent physical shape?