Scooby Doo: Mystery Inc:
edited 21st Aug '12 6:14:30 PM by Wackd
edited 21st Aug '12 6:16:49 PM by Wackd
edited 21st Aug '12 7:23:51 PM by moberemk
edited 26th Aug '12 5:05:04 AM by Shiningknight
edited 26th Aug '12 9:51:03 AM by Wackd
- 16. "Zoo Zoo Zoo" - The gang solves a mystery at Crystal Cove's largest zoo.
- Clue: An owl speaks to Scooby-Doo durning the caper, "Bait the Freak"
- 17 - "Ever Dance With A Freak?" - Without the Shaggy and Scooby-Doo, the gang has to dance another dance with the Freak of Crystal Cove who been spooking up Crystal Cove. In the end, the gang get a shock when the unmasked the Freak as Shaggy and his horse as Scooby-Doo
- Clue: Impressed by Shaggy and Scooby-Doo act and their reason for the diguses, the real Freak shows himself.
- 18. "Family Fights" — Alice May and The Creeper are having fights while Eco-Kiss and Destroido CE Oes are having a serious war over Crystal Cove. The Creeper is defeated and revealed to be Decaon Karlswell. Alice May reveals herself to Hellen Jykell, the daughter of Dr. Johnathan "The Ghost of Mr. Hyde" Jekyll.
- Clue: An Altantis time machine with a missing disc.
- 19. "Trolling Around" — A Troll attacks Quest Labs. The gang solves the mystery with help of Jonny Quest and pals.
- Clue: The Freak reveals its true form to our Mystery Inc. : a mermaid named Amelia.
- 20. "Eco-Kiss" — Thanks to Ares haunting Eco-Kiss, the gang learns that more then their fair share of Eco-Kiss's history as they solve who beeing Ares.
- Clue: Eco-Kiss's CEO — Maya Owens — reveals to be their true "Mr. E" and founder of original "Mystery Inc.".
- 21. "The Bad News" — While dealing with a ghost who has grudge against newspapers and magizines, the gang get the full article on the missing kids.
- Clue: The full article on the missing kids.
- 22 - "Shocking Developments" — Durning a RPG video game championship homage to Pokemon, a Mewtwo homage causes problems for the gang.
- Clue: Velma tells the gang that they are the "Missing Kids". Shaggy remarks, "As TV Tropes might say...what a wham line!"
- 23 - "Roc Is The Word" - The gang has to deal with a Roc. They are finally happen to defeat the rock, but the rock explodes killing Prof. Prothemus and Eddie Machine.
- Clue: Eddie Machine revealed to be a robot control by Scrappy-Doo, who dies.
- 24: "Nibru" — In the cold opening, Nibru defeats our Mystery Inc., but it's turns out that they just sent back in time to the Spanish California, where the gang defeat Nibru, halts Planet X, and save Amelia from becoming the Freak of Crystal Cove
- Clue: The disc is a energy disc for the Altantis Time Machine.
- 25: "History Fixing" —- In 1980s, Ricky, Cassidy, Maya, Judy, and Brad get in evolved in their first spooky mystery at the old Spanish church and meet Amelia. Unware, that all of it's a act set up by our Mystery Inc. to change history.
- 26: "A Changed Cove" — The cold opening has the adult Mystery Inc. capture the Piranha-Ghost, and getting a team clapping from our Mystery Inc. We jump three months later, as our Mystery Inc. makes a press conference. Though the press conference is a bait for one animal in need of a jail term: Prof. Prothemus.
- Clue: Prof. Prothemus plot to change history via the Altantis Time Machine is exposed.
edited 1st Sep '12 5:42:08 AM by MadWritter
edited 13th Sep '12 9:18:02 AM by ManwiththePlan
edited 15th Nov '12 3:48:26 AM by MadWritter
edited 15th Nov '12 8:08:34 AM by terlwyth