Ran out of patience. I bought the Japanese version because there's still no English version on my country's PS Store. :/
Just cleared Chapter 2.
Anyways, some possibly interesting things about the characters...
- Pupuru refers to herself with "boku" (potholes aren't working for this for some reason, so: Bokukko
. Her manner of speech, of course, is very casual.
- Puni always ends her sentences with "kamo"
, which means "maybe". Basically, she's like Kanaria
(who uses "kashira" instead, but has a similar meaning).
- Nikori uses strictly plain speech, from what I've seen. Meaning all verbs are in dictionary form, all sentences end in "da" if "desu" would be normally used, no Keigo
. Personally I find this quite odd, because someone with his personality and tone of voice would usually use polite speech. But then again, I suppose it comes down to individual preference...
- Eternia speaks like an old man. She uses the first-person pronoun "washi"
, normally used by old men, and she also uses a formal and somewhat out-of-date manner of speech. I wonder why...
- To hammer the point home, Goldahl (I'm just winging the translation here), an old man, also uses "washi". He also speaks in a pretty arrogant manner, befitting his status as the antagonist.
- Gigadis uses the first-person pronoun "yo", which is archaic and alludes to his status as "royalty". He also uses the second-person pronoun "sonata", which is also archaic.
Can't remember the speech patterns of anyone else at the moment. Guess I'll have to wait for them to show up again.
edited 25th Dec '13 2:57:58 AM by HanabiraKage
I regret asking that question.