Strike the Blood:
edited 8th Feb '14 8:26:01 PM by giant_bug
edited 9th Feb '14 12:18:24 AM by fillerdude
- Asagi was pretty awesome this episode.
- I...felt sorry for Ms. Ghirardi. Losing like that was not nice at all. As expected of Vatler.
- Yukina gave Kojou some of her blood. Sayaka's reaction was priceless.
- Hm... Meiga's affiliated with the LKO? Wonder what he did to get thrown into jail...
- It's clear that Aya's on her own side. Besides, with her ability, she is a library.
edited 8th Feb '14 11:58:39 PM by Diamite
- At first, I honestly thought Vatler was alone. How stupid of me. It's a private yacht, for crying out loud! I wonder if he's the kind of guy who holds wild parties.
Guys only, of course.
- Natsuki's backup program... Something's...off about her. Yes, it's her dead fish eyes, kyun! Giiiii...
- Vatler loves a good fight. He also likes i- *explodes*
- Hey, a Tank Girl!
- Man, Asagi asks the important questions. Yes, nurse uniforms, introductions and Kojou's preferences are very important.
- Asagi's gonna be going out with Kojou once everything blows over. It's a deal. Everyone else is coming along, though.
- All inmates have been tagged and bagged. Except Meiga, because he's a smart glasses-wearing guy who knew the pointlessness of a witch hunt.
- Aya tagged and bagged Yukina. And Sana too, it looks like. And the magic's going away. Not good.
edited 16th Feb '14 5:45:25 PM by giant_bug