Well I'm enjoying it so far. No TV Tropes posts about it, though you'd expect that of a racing game to be honest.
Well, anyone got some advice for me? Are there any cars that function off-road/mixed surface in class R1/R2? I'm sure that the Ford RS 200 Evolution is the fastest rally-bred car in the game, but I've already got that for R3 and I don't want to duplicate for some crazy reason only known to me.
Anyway, I've got a handy list of my vehicles of choice. Any feedback in these too?
- Class B: Misubishi Lancer Evolution X
- Class A: Ford SVT Raptor (off road)/BMW M1 (technical ashphalt)/Mercedes 1000 torque thing that I forget the name of (Straight-line asphalt)
- Class S: Subaru Impreza 22B (off road)/Nissan GT-R Black Edition (Asphalt)
- Class R3: Ford RS200 Evolution (off road)/McLaren MP4-12C (asphalt)/1950s Fiat Abarth 500 (Shits 'n' giggles)
- Class R2: Dodge Viper 2013 Prototype
- Class R1: Bugatti EB110 (Veyron SS engine swap)
edited 5th Nov '12 2:35:02 AM by Plumbum