What we're looking for:
What we're not looking for:
- Pure porn, or porn with an excuse plot only.
- Anything that has explicit underage sex
- Implied sex of preteens or younger
- Fanservice intended to cater to pedophiles (lolicon and shotacon count)
A couple of guidelines so the procedure can move smoothly:
- Anything that has been rated T/PG-13 and under or the equivalent for the media. If the book can be sold unwrapped and shelved with other innocuous books (and not by mistake), it's fine.
- Things with teen fanservice that is aimed at teens.
Do NOT list whole indexes.
Do NOT list works you know nothing about without at least reading the trope page. If the trope page looks really bad, see point 4 below.
Do NOT just list works with lolicon on the trope list. A lot of times that means nothing more than they have a Law & Order
style creep as a bad guy and nothing ever happens on screen. And the guy is treated as creepy to boot. Read the trope page for context.
Do NOT list just because they're labelled H-Game. This genre ranges from heavy fanservice in an otherwise plot heavy game, to actual porn. We only want things on one end of that.
Do NOT list works that you know are G rated but you find them creepy.
We need actual well thought out proposals dictating:
- If it's paedoshit approximately how old are the characters involved. What happens. Is it graphic? Is it merely implied?
- List what objectionable content there is, and how much of the work consists of that.
- If it's entirely sex, say so. People have different ideas of what porn is. We all have the same idea of what a work being entirely sex scenes is.
- If you're not sure about a work, say so, or ask someone who does know that work. But don't make blanket accusations. Post here: "I don't know about this work, but the page says X".
- Google and Wikipedia are your friends. Do a little digging on works you aren't sure about.
edited 21st Aug '12 6:59:51 AM by lu127