TV Tropes Org

Forums

search forum titles
google site search
Total posts: [37]
1
2

Madoka Magica: Magia Revolution :

 1 Ragna The Saviour, Wed, 21st Mar '12 5:12:47 PM from Gamindustri Relationship Status: Baby don't hurt me!
Purple Heart
TL;DR: You're in Madoka's body with her latent MAGICAL POW Er in the final timeline of the anime. HAVE FUN.

It was the early morning... Birds chirped outside and danced about on the branches. The girl known as Madoka Kaname lifted up from bed, yawning after she pulled the sheets off of her. She turned up and then stood to her feet. Madoka stopped, realizing that yawn... it was of a girl. She was a girl, wasn't she? Madoka slowly looked down to her body... She was a girl, wait, wasn't she always a girl? Madoka poked her small, tiny breasts. Yep, they were real, yet small. "Wh...what..WHAT IS THIS?", Madoka's eyes widened as she quickly turned to a mirror, seeing her own reflect.

"Wait..wait..wait... Wh..WHAT IS THIS?", Madoka continued yelling toward the mirror as she walked forward, extending a hand and touching the window. Truth was, you weren't Madoka, Madoka was an anime character. You were now Madoka. "Wh...I'm.. Madoka.. wh-what the hell...", you stood there, dumbfounded. Your train of thought was broken by your would-be mother, Junko, yelling up from down stairs. "Madoka, are you ready for school?" You look toward the door and then look down to your own body.

You think to yourself... "What... the hell do I do..."

The thoughts dance around in your head but you figure... just.. act normal... maybe this is a dream. You get ready for school, getting dressed but.. you don't put on a bra because you don't know how. You manage to put on everything else just fine. Afterward you run to the shower where Junko was putting on her make up. She began to talk and talk about work. You just nod.. and nod.. you don't really care, you just want to get this over with as fast as possible. You try to act as Madoka did in the same scene as the anime.. holding up the ribbons... your mother suggests the red ones... You.. don't put them on and ask Junko to do it for you. You stand in the mirror, resisting the urge to play with your tits and pussy long enough for Junko to say "Let's go eat." You look toward Junko and walk out of the room.

At breakfast you don't say much, you also resist the urge to shove the toddler into a microwave. Your faggot father is being a faggot as usual but Junko is a bro. After breakfast, you don't grab toast and run out like a faggot, you decide that eating is for the weak and walk out on your own.

"Alright.. Let's see here.. Hitomi is a slut, that should still be the same and Sayaka will turn into a witch.. maybe I can save her...if I do something unexpected... or just let her die like the moron she is... decisions.. decisions...", you talk to yourself walking down the pathway toward the school. In a short time, you meet up with your friends Hitomi and Sayaka.

"Oh.. damn...", choices run through your head about what to do at that moment.. but.. what do you do?

  • Choices:
    • >Try and act as if you're the real Madoka
    • >Go to the bathroom and do things.
    • >Forget it, this is a dream, hit yourself over and over
    • >Free Choice

edited 21st Mar '12 5:14:47 PM by RagnaTheSaviour

"No matter how many times you try, justice is totally on our side!"
Walking the path of heaven, ruling over all...
>Go to the bathroom and do things.

>I mean obviously you need to check your face in the mirror to see if this is really real, right? What else would you do in the bathroom in this situation? >.>
Wild Horse
>Go to bathroom and do things. :p
Always be ready to do the unusual and unexpected.
 4 Ragna The Saviour, Wed, 21st Mar '12 5:28:48 PM from Gamindustri Relationship Status: Baby don't hurt me!
Purple Heart
Alright, this is totally a dream. Totally a dream., you think to yourself as you continue with your walk.

"Heeeyyy, Madoka!" Sayaka waves her hand in the air as she approaches. A smile on her face, she's certainly ready to greet the new day. The same for Hitomi. She walks with both hands on her bag and a smile on her face.

"Good morning Madoka-san." the green-haired girl closes her eyes and tilts her head to the side. You raise a finger to make a comment about how stupid that was, but then...

Grrrgbbll...

Your stomach growls. You ate this morning... why was it growling?

"Hey, Madoka, you alright?" Sayaka notices the look on your face. She bends down to get a better look. "Hey, yo-"

"SORRY SAYAKA-CHAN!" you sprint forward. You move as fast as your legs allow as you rush to the school. Wait, you won't make it...

Public toilet... Public toilet... Public toilet... , you repeat those words over and over in your head. Oh god, I'm going to..., something catches your eyes. SALVATION!!!!

A smile of relief. Your legs now a blur, you continue on your trek toward the public toilet that shines in the horizon. You found one, you kick the door open and move in.

Ahhh..., are your thoughts. Relief. After a few minutes in the bathroom and cleaning up, you move out of the stall and then come into the open world as fresh as a daisy.

Oh wait... your friends were still somewhere, probably heading to school.

  • Choices:
    • >Go back and meet with them
    • >Screw that, go hang out at the mall. HOOKY!
    • >Go to school by yourself
    • >Free Choice

edited 21st Mar '12 5:29:05 PM by RagnaTheSaviour

"No matter how many times you try, justice is totally on our side!"
Walking the path of heaven, ruling over all...
>Screw that, go hang out at the mall. HOOKY!

>Ask Sayaka and Hitomi to come along, ditch them like the squares they are if they refuse.
>Screw that, go hang out at the mall. HOOKY!
Wild Horse
>Go back and meet them. :p
Always be ready to do the unusual and unexpected.
 8 Ragna The Saviour, Wed, 21st Mar '12 5:54:09 PM from Gamindustri Relationship Status: Baby don't hurt me!
Purple Heart
A deep breath to calm the nerves. Thoughts course through your head about the different possibilities. You could go to school with your friends, but where's the fun in that? You knew where the mall was, or at least you could find out where it was. You also had Hitomi and Sayaka to worry about. Another deep breath and you go on your way to find both Sayaka and Hitomi. The route where you and the path to the school intersects is nearby and, low and behold, Hitomi and Sayaka were right there.

"Madoka, where did you run off to? You just-" Sayaka begins to speak but you're quick to intercept.

"Huff.. um.. Sayaka-chan, Hitomi-chan, do you want to go to the mall with me?"

"H-huh?" Hitomi blinks in disbelief. She looks to Sayaka who shares the same glare.

"W-well Madoka.. we have school, ya know?" she was refusing you outright? Some friend!

"Sayaka-san is right." Hitomi returns her look to you.

"Ah.. alright, I'll be at the mall!" with a giggle, you turn around.

"M-madoka, wait! You're really going, aren't you?" Sayaka says as she takes a step forward.

"Yep, I just said so didn't I?"

"Uh.. " Sayaka looks to Hitomi, and then back at you. "Madoka, are you alright?" she moves forward, stepping in your way. Her palm meets your forehead as she feels for your temperature.

  • Choices:
    • >You shouldn't raise suspicion, just go to school
    • >Tell her Kamijou doesn't love her, no matter what she does for him
    • >Just say you're fine and move on to the mall
    • >Free choice
"No matter how many times you try, justice is totally on our side!"
Walking the path of heaven, ruling over all...
>French kiss Sayaka.

>French kiss Hitomi.

>Slap them both on the ass, giggle and run off to the mall.
Ultimate Weapons
>Sweet lord, what Moe said

 12 Enthryn, Thu, 22nd Mar '12 3:39:36 PM from Earth Relationship Status: Having tea with Cthulhu
Di immortales, do we actually have less common sense than /a/non?

Ah, screw it.

>What Moe~ said.
Prendre le bien, le mal et sans trier, accepter
Sans couvrir tes yeux, tout regarder.
 13 Ragna The Saviour, Thu, 22nd Mar '12 6:01:50 PM from Gamindustri Relationship Status: Baby don't hurt me!
Purple Heart
[up] Honest answer? YES.
"No matter how many times you try, justice is totally on our side!"
Hm. This is already starting heading towards randomness humour, which would end up alienating me, but even so, wouldn't Homura's introduction be at school today? It seems like the sort of event that troper!Madoka should be present for in order to accomplish essentially anything you're going for, even if you're just trolling her. You wouldn't even be present for the mini heart attack* she has when she sees Madoka's not in class.
You will not go to space today.
 15 Psyga 315, Wed, 28th Mar '12 1:40:30 PM from Dungeons & Dragons No Sekai Relationship Status: watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
Nanako The Narcface
>French Kiss all the girls.

edited 28th Mar '12 1:40:36 PM by Psyga315

"An MMORPG without a logout button? That's a bold decision, man!"
 16 Yamii Denryuu, Wed, 28th Mar '12 1:48:10 PM from You know, that place Relationship Status: Chocolate!
become god kurrin
Oh sure why not.

>French kiss them and then drag them to the mall.
Sam just... punched his own face and died in a marsh. And Pippin got lost, and Frodo was dead.
 17 Ragna The Saviour, Wed, 28th Mar '12 1:53:12 PM from Gamindustri Relationship Status: Baby don't hurt me!
Purple Heart
It was clear to you what your objective was. School was for scrubs, obviously, and you weren't a scrub. You were Madoka Kaname, lesbo extraordinare. With a few steps forward, you grab Hitomi by the back. You gently lean her down, placing your lips to hers. Hitomi didn't have time to react, she just allows it to happen. No fighting, no nothing. Her tongue meets yours in a dance of love.

"M-m-madoka, what are you do-" quickly you intercept Sayaka's words with your own mouth. Hitomi now stands up, wobbling back and forth.

"M-madoka-san..." Hitomi murmurs, trying to pull herself back to reality.

Sayaka places one hand against your stomach in an effort to push you off. In short, it doesn't work. You work your tongue into her mouth as the blue-haired girl continues to push against your stomach. "M Mm...ma..." she tries to form words, but they don't come. You pull yourself away, smiling. Well, you kissed them.

"M-madoka...!" Sayaka, her face now a beet red, says as she takes a step back. Embarassed, and shocked, she tries to make sense of the situation. "W-what was that.. Madoka!?"

  • Choices:
    • >"A gift~!"
    • >"Don't talk to any mysterious white things while I'm gone!"
    • >"I'm a growing girl, you know!"
    • >Custom Choice
"No matter how many times you try, justice is totally on our side!"
Walking the path of heaven, ruling over all...
>Smile sweetly at her.

>"Wanna find out~?"
 19 Generic Troper, Wed, 28th Mar '12 1:58:12 PM from In a place that sucks.
>"Don't talk to mysterious white things while I'm gone, "
In a world torn between Team Edward, and Team Jacob, I only have one thing to say:

Go Team Godzilla.
...

> "Don't talk to any mysterious white things while I'm gone."
You will not go to space today.
Ultimate Weapons
> "A gift~! Now don't talk to mysterious white things while I'm gone~"

 22 Psyga 315, Wed, 28th Mar '12 2:22:24 PM from Dungeons & Dragons No Sekai Relationship Status: watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
Nanako The Narcface
>"I'm just proving to Hitomi that girls can love girls."
"An MMORPG without a logout button? That's a bold decision, man!"
Walking the path of heaven, ruling over all...
> "A gift~! Now don't talk to mysterious white things while I'm gone~"
 24 Enthryn, Thu, 29th Mar '12 9:09:03 AM from Earth Relationship Status: Having tea with Cthulhu
> "A gift~! Now don't talk to mysterious white things while I'm gone~. WAHAHAHA~!"
Prendre le bien, le mal et sans trier, accepter
Sans couvrir tes yeux, tout regarder.
 25 Ragna The Saviour, Thu, 29th Mar '12 2:40:43 PM from Gamindustri Relationship Status: Baby don't hurt me!
Purple Heart
"It was a gift~! Now don't talk to any white things while I'm gone, okay?" you say with a smile and a giggle. You were amused, but both Sayaka and Hitomi certainly weren't. Sayaka, after assessing the situation, felt betrayed. Hitomi was shocked. It was the morning, everything was going fine, but then you did this.

"Madoka... I..." Sayaka looks off to the side, her eyes half-closed. "You'll be fine by yourself, right?"

"I..."

"Hehe, you're a strong girl.. yeah, you'll be fine.. come on... Hitomi." Sayaka turned away from you, taking a few steps closer to the school.

"Madoka-san... u-uh..." Hitomi left her sentence unfinished before she followed after Sayaka. "Good day..." the conversation ended just like that. You were left there alone in the middle of the walkway as your two friends continue onto school without you.

  • Choices:
    • >Chase after them and apologize
    • >They weren't your friends if they don't like you for who you are, go to the mall
    • >Find a park or something to hang around in
    • >Return home
    • >Other
"No matter how many times you try, justice is totally on our side!"
Total posts: 37
1
2


TV Tropes by TV Tropes Foundation, LLC is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available from thestaff@tvtropes.org.
Privacy Policy