Bounty Hunters: Apocalypse discussion:
- Information on locations:
- Information on specific monsters:
- General monster info:
edited 30th Jun '12 11:35:44 PM by FirockFinion
edited 21st Feb '12 9:15:59 PM by FirockFinion
edited 22nd Feb '12 1:51:08 PM by FirockFinion
- The Cleveland-Hopkins international airport is the only one still operational in the area; it is also functioning as an impromptu military base with minimal power. It's where bounty hunters go to get paid for their kills.
- There is an enormous gash stretching from the Brooklyn area up through 71st and 90th, all the way to Burke Lakefront airport, which is the main reason that airport doesn't function anymore. The size of the gash varies but for the most part is around 50 feet deep and 20 feet across, and the more northern parts of it are flooded at the bottom. There are a few make-shift bridges crossing it.
- It was made during the first few months of the apocalypse by "some kind of giant beam." To this day nobody really knows what caused the beam, but the most common guess is a very powerful demon and/or satanic ritual. A less common guess is secret government death laser.
edited 23rd Feb '12 12:10:01 AM by FirockFinion
edited 25th Feb '12 5:04:20 AM by FirockFinion