Teach a man to fish, and all that. :-)
Instead of solving your problem, I'll teach you how to easily solve it yourself. Takes me more time then doing it for you, but it's worth it since you and maybe others can benefit from it in the future.
You want to edit a page that is a redirect. But since it redirects automatically, you can't simply click the "edit page" button. However, there's a way around that!
- Visit a page, ANY page that isn't locked.
- click the "edit page" button for this page.
- Instead of actually editing the page, now change the HTML Address.
- The address is a long string of letters and other ascii-characters. Ignore most of it. Highlight only the part that is the title of the page you're editing.
- Replace this part of the address with the address of the page that you actually do want to edit.
- Yay! You are now at the edit page for the page you wanted to edit. Replace the redirect with the text you want.
Good luck & happy troping!
PS: Although Fast Eddie
has alredy made a page for you this time, I reccomend you practice the above steps anyway for future reference. :-)
edited 5th Jan '11 5:11:29 AM by Xzenu