YMMV items referring to the comic book:
- Alternate Character Interpretation: At least one critic has the opinion that Zenith is simply an average person with average morality. The reason why he's judged so harshly by the reader (and Grant Morrison himself) is that he doesn't have superheroic qualities.
- Keep Circulating the Tapes: Zenith has been out of print for almost twenty years, and, because of complicated legal issues surrounding the copyrights, will probably stay that way for a while. The original printings of the trade paperback collections currently go up for hundreds of dollars on Internet auction sites (the original issues of 2000 A.D. are somewhat cheaper)
- Although as of May 2013, 2000AD have announced that they will finally be reprinting Zenith! Only 100,000 copies will be done however.
- Phases I through III are currently (May 2015) available from online retailers or the 200AD app as an e-comic. The legal issues surrounding Phase IV were more complex as it has never been available in collected form. However they appear to have been sorted and a provisional release date of 14 July 2015 is listed on Amazon.
- Magnificent Bastard: Peter St John.