YMMV: Yo La Tengo
- Covered Up: Popular single "You Can Have It All" is actually a cover of a minor soul hit by George Mccrae.
- Crowning Moment of Funny: The "Sugarcube" video. Yo La Tengo are forced to go to "rock school" by their overbearing producer as punishment for making a straightforward Performance Video, where they are instructed in the ways of rock by Bob Odenkirk and David Cross in Hair Metal outfits.
- Crowning Music of Awesome
- Epic Riff: "The Story of Yo La Tango"
- Epileptic Trees: they have a song named after the "Paul is Dead" phenomena.
- Growing the Beard: Painful.