YMMV: Wristcutters: A Love Story
- Angst? What Angst?: Mostly. The people are somewhat bitter, but not very angsty for people who committed suicide.
- Awesome Music: Notably. The soundtrack features both Tom Waits and Gogol Bordello.
- Don't forget the instrumental piece ("Brennan's Theme"): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_0uFerqcGA&list=PLnkZlukybvodsd9sK1EFAv_PLroPvobhe&index=3
- Crosses the Line Twice
- Ear Worm: When there is trap laid out for you/In every corner of the room...
- See Brennan's Theme above
- Fridge Brilliance: Zia doesn't find his ex girlfriend until after he has fallen in love with Mikal - it couldn't happen until he no longer cared.
- Special Effect Failure: The black hole in Eugene's car. They didn't even manage to incorporate it into a shot of the actual interior of the car. Also it looks like it was knocked together in 1992 in fifteen minutes on some dodgy freeware by someone who'd never animated before. Also applies to the color-changing fish.
- Squick: Most of the suicides are seen in their full glory, starting off with Zia cutting his wrists on camera.