Tropers Online: 4,827
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
YMMV: World Of Quest
- Awesome Music: The theme song, especially at the end credits. It makes it almost irresistible to want to learn those guitar riffs!
- Crowning Moment of Funny: A classic anvil gag gets lampshaded in "The Trial of Anna Maht".
- Ear Worm: The goddamn theme song.
- Ho Yay: Spite and Ogun
- Villain Decay: Quest's rival, General Ogun, went from a fairly competent Dragon to Lord Spite's pathetic friend, simpering about how the sorceress Deceit got all of Spite's attention.
- Spite himself also qualifies. He went from being a competent villain in the graphic novel to an idiot in the show.