YMMV: Wife Swap
- Dude, Not Funny!: Christopher Childs' episode has this in spades. You can normally enjoy the Bigot vs. Bigot combat, whereas he's just plain psycho.
- Memetic Mutation:
- "Bacon is good for me!", and every other line by "King Curtis".
- Richard Heene's son, the "Balloon Boy".
- Moral Event Horizon: Anything Christopher Childs does.
- Snark Bait: Many a wiseass has quipped "But exactly how far does the wife-swapping go?" Unlike the famous "keys-in-a-bowl" parties held by some adventurous neighborhoods, the TV swapping never even goes as far as sharing the same bed.
- Strawman Has a Point: On occasion.
- Tear Jerker: Christopher Childs successfully brainwashing his daughter Columbia into ditching her dreams of becoming a successful woman in favor of being a servant to her future husband. Kim (the replacement wife)'s reaction to this is also quite upsetting.
- The Woobie: The children of Christopher Childs.